Page 160 of 188 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1877

Thread: Official Elite Dangerous Thread

PSA: Don't forget about the Fuel Rats when out exploring and happen to run outa fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    PSA: Don't forget about the Fuel Rats when out exploring and happen to run outa fuel.[/IMG]
    But I have enough fuel...
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

[MENTION=17]MetalSoup[/MENTION] - thought this might interest you

Have to love Shabooka's videos.

17 MAR 3302

Galactic News: New Farragut Battle Cruiser Complete
    The Beta Hydri Corporation has announced that the Federal campaign to construct a new Farragut Battle Cruiser is now complete. According to a company spokesperson, the galactic community responded positively to the appeal, resulting in the rapid construction of the new Federal vessel. Captain G.C. Richards, who oversaw the project, released a brief statement to the media:

"The Federation extends its gratitude to all those who supported this initiative. Your hard work has given the Federal Navy a potent new asset."

Captain Richards went on to single out a pilot by the name of Commander Khemsa, who made the largest single contribution to the initiative. President Hudson has even extended the honour of naming the new ship to Commander Khemsa in recognition of their singular contribution.

The new ship is expected to embark on its inaugural voyage soon.

I'm having an issue with E: D and Steam where the Steam overlay doesn't seem to work or even run. Is or has anyone had an issue like this? It seems to be working for any other game.

I'm having an issue with E: D and Steam where the Steam overlay doesn't seem to work or even run. Is or has anyone had an issue like this? It seems to be working for any other game.
    I've had that before with uplay games that was caused by MSI afterburners overlay. Do you have any other overlays? Frame rate counters, fraps etc?
    When an anti-piracy method is affecting the game for people who legitimately bought it and causing other people not to buy the game, there is obviously something wrong with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyzak View Post
    I've had that before with uplay games that was caused by MSI afterburners overlay. Do you have any other overlays? Frame rate counters, fraps etc?
    Yeah played with all of that, turns out to be EDFX causing the issue.

Yeah played with all of that, turns out to be EDFX causing the issue.
    Glad you got it sorted!
    When an anti-piracy method is affecting the game for people who legitimately bought it and causing other people not to buy the game, there is obviously something wrong with it!