Page 167 of 188 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1877

Thread: Official Elite Dangerous Thread

saw there's a 8gb patch...

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    saw there's a 8gb patch...
    Yeah, that's Engineers. Looking very awesome and hope to try it out this weekend.
    Albeit I could have tried the beta but haven't really had the time.

[MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION], I got the urge this week again to start up Elite Dangerous on Xbox One. I know that Horizons is not available yet on Xbox One, but I got a 9.6GB update that I had to download before playing the game. Server maintenance last night prevented me from trying out what's changed, and internet searches has proved less than helpful. I guess the Engineers patch and stuff like that is not part of Xbox One yet, so do you perhaps know what's changed and what's new?

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION], I got the urge this week again to start up Elite Dangerous on Xbox One. I know that Horizons is not available yet on Xbox One, but I got a 9.6GB update that I had to download before playing the game. Server maintenance last night prevented me from trying out what's changed, and internet searches has proved less than helpful. I guess the Engineers patch and stuff like that is not part of Xbox One yet, so do you perhaps know what's changed and what's new?
    Horizons is coming to Xbone, just not sure on exact date or time line as yet.

My best source of information regarding the XB1: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteOne/

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Horizons is coming to Xbone, just not sure on exact date or time line as yet.

My best source of information regarding the XB1: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteOne/
    Cheers thanks dude. Seems the graphics got a considerable upgrade on the One, as well as some rebalancing of the AI, but that one seems to be for the worst. Will play some over the weekend and see what's what. Dunno why but I got the Elite itch again

Cheers thanks dude. Seems the graphics got a considerable upgrade on the One, as well as some rebalancing of the AI, but that one seems to be for the worst. Will play some over the weekend and see what's what. Dunno why but I got the Elite itch again
    It's one of those games you can take a break from and come back to, what's so great about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    It's one of those games you can take a break from and come back to, what's so great about it.
    Yes indeed.

I'm a little bit worried about the increase in AI difficulty though, seems a bunch of people are complaining about it. I take it the answer is just git gud. I'm excited about the other changes though. Seems mission won't be locked based on combat, explorer, trader and those ranks, but still based on faction rank. Also missions seems to have had a much needed overhaul. Then there is the graphics improvement which should also make the foray back into the game a pleasant one.

Yes indeed.

I'm a little bit worried about the increase in AI difficulty though, seems a bunch of people are complaining about it. I take it the answer is just git gud. I'm excited about the other changes though. Seems mission won't be locked based on combat, explorer, trader and those ranks, but still based on faction rank. Also missions seems to have had a much needed overhaul. Then there is the graphics improvement which should also make the foray back into the game a pleasant one.
    Yeah a lot has been done to mitigate the grind a bit, I guess you could say.