Page 168 of 188 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1877

Thread: Official Elite Dangerous Thread

How much credits do you guys have? I find it so difficult to save up a considerable amount.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberDemon View Post
    How much credits do you guys have? I find it so difficult to save up a considerable amount.
    I've had millions but then [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION] had this great idea for us to do a game reset. Now I only have a few millions.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    I've had millions but then [MENTION=5134]MalicE[/MENTION] had this great idea for us to do a game reset. Now I only have a few millions.
    Lol

Gobbledygook! it's all you and Drikus' fault!
    Last edited by MalicE; 29-05-2016 at 11:00 AM. Reason: no more naughty words

I only have 500k credits, which isn't a lot, but at least I've spent a whole bunch now upgrading my Viper MKIII. Still, it's a bit grindy to get lots of monies.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I know I know, this thread is in the PC Gaming section, but F the rules, I'm talking about the Xbox One version of the game now.

So the patch has really resparked my interest in the game, and made it much more fun than it was previously. Here is a list of some of the changes made to the Xbox One version of the game:

• Better graphics, muuuuucccchh better graphics. It's so pretty now. Like really, the stations are much more varied, so much more detailed, the different worlds are much more vibrant and texture quality and crispness has increased quite a lot.
    • Changes to the mission structures. Much better missions and payouts system. You are no longer locked out of missions due to your rank, but more about your influence on the faction, wich makes that there are sooo many more missions available
    • Changes to the mission and outfitting screens. The screen layout is a bit laggy on Xbox though, but I like the look and feel now, much better and more clear
    • Update content to enable Horizons. So this is a real low blow from them. I can now see which planets can be landed on, I can scan them, I can target them and there are missions setup for planetary landing, yet the content is not yet available on Xbox One. Horizons will only launch in the first week of June, yet it seems all the content is already in the game, it just needs to be unlocked or something.
    • Changes to AI. The AI is now much more brutal. If you are going into a fight, you better know what you are doing. It's not completely unfair, but it's best to not take on any ships on either the same spec or one level higher that you. You will die, very quickly
    • Powerplay changes. The whole Powerplay system now has much more impact on the missions and systems, and although I'm ignoring it for now, it's looking interesting.
    • Lots and lots of bug fixes and overall stability of the game has improved
    • Addition of Private Group games with up to 1000 selected friends

So over the weekend I managed to trade in my Viper for a Cobra MK III and kit it out with over 800k worth of upgrades. I ended up on a very small amount of credits, but thanks to the new mission system, I managed to get over 1.4 million credits in like 2 hours of play.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    ~snip~
    Yeah, it's looking great. Thankfully I own both versions

And I think Horizons or 2.1 update drops to Xbone this week?

Yeah, it's looking great. Thankfully I own both versions

And I think Horizons or 2.1 update drops to Xbone this week?
    Oh is it this week already? Couldn't find any official statement and whatnot, but the word is its coming at the start of June.

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Oh is it this week already? Couldn't find any official statement and whatnot, but the word is its coming at the start of June.

Yeah, I saw the notice on their game hub on the XB1 dashboard.