Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188
Results 1,871 to 1,877 of 1877

Thread: Official Elite Dangerous Thread

I want to jump back in, but I'm not much of a PC gamer anymore (that and my PC is in dire need of an upgrade). What's it like on Xbox One? [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] I think you play on Xbox?

Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    I want to jump back in, but I'm not much of a PC gamer anymore (that and my PC is in dire need of an upgrade). What's it like on Xbox One? [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] I think you play on Xbox?
    Yeah man, I play on Xbox. Don't have any issues with it actually. It did have a problem with frame dips, but even with the Horizons expansion this isn't really an issue. Of course there are some but it's nothing game breaking. The biggest issue getting used to is the controller configuration or setup. You can customize it as to your needs but frankly they've done well to map all the functions they have to the limited number of buttons, thanks to button combinations.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Yeah man, I play on Xbox. Don't have any issues with it actually. It did have a problem with frame dips, but even with the Horizons expansion this isn't really an issue. Of course there are some but it's nothing game breaking. The biggest issue getting used to is the controller configuration or setup. You can customize it as to your needs but frankly they've done well to map all the functions they have to the limited number of buttons, thanks to button combinations.
    Thanks man! Definitely going to get it in that case. I've been really craving an open world sandbox and Sea of Thieves is still way too far away, Just a shame I can't transfer my save from PC to Xbox. I grinded veeeery long to unlock that Imperial Clipper.

Now for the humongous download.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    Just a shame I can't transfer my save from PC to Xbox. I grinded veeeery long to unlock that Imperial Clipper.

Now for the humongous download.
    Yeah, I've been down that road with Frontier, there's no chance of that happening. I'm also considering picking up the PS4 version.

Lol, you weren't joking about the controls taking some getting used to. I nearly totalled my Sidewinder in the first station I docked in.

I'm surprised the game is so small on Xbox at only 13gb. I'm so used to Xbox games being over 50GB.