You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter


Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188
Results 1,871 to 1,877 of 1877

Thread: Official Elite Dangerous Thread

  1. #1871
    BeoTeK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Firelink Shrine
    Posts
    11,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards Member of the Year - Voted by the community.

    Default




    0
     

  2. #1872
    BeoTeK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Firelink Shrine
    Posts
    11,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards Member of the Year - Voted by the community.

    Default

    0
     

  3. #1873
    Graal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Trophies Save the date

    Default

    I want to jump back in, but I'm not much of a PC gamer anymore (that and my PC is in dire need of an upgrade). What's it like on Xbox One? @BeoTeK I think you play on Xbox?
    0
     

  4. #1874
    BeoTeK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Firelink Shrine
    Posts
    11,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards Member of the Year - Voted by the community.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    I want to jump back in, but I'm not much of a PC gamer anymore (that and my PC is in dire need of an upgrade). What's it like on Xbox One? @BeoTeK I think you play on Xbox?
    Yeah man, I play on Xbox. Don't have any issues with it actually. It did have a problem with frame dips, but even with the Horizons expansion this isn't really an issue. Of course there are some but it's nothing game breaking. The biggest issue getting used to is the controller configuration or setup. You can customize it as to your needs but frankly they've done well to map all the functions they have to the limited number of buttons, thanks to button combinations.
    0
     

  5. #1875
    Graal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Trophies Save the date

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Yeah man, I play on Xbox. Don't have any issues with it actually. It did have a problem with frame dips, but even with the Horizons expansion this isn't really an issue. Of course there are some but it's nothing game breaking. The biggest issue getting used to is the controller configuration or setup. You can customize it as to your needs but frankly they've done well to map all the functions they have to the limited number of buttons, thanks to button combinations.
    Thanks man! Definitely going to get it in that case. I've been really craving an open world sandbox and Sea of Thieves is still way too far away, Just a shame I can't transfer my save from PC to Xbox. I grinded veeeery long to unlock that Imperial Clipper.

    Now for the humongous download.
    0
     

  6. #1876
    BeoTeK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Firelink Shrine
    Posts
    11,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards Member of the Year - Voted by the community.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    Just a shame I can't transfer my save from PC to Xbox. I grinded veeeery long to unlock that Imperial Clipper.

    Now for the humongous download.
    Yeah, I've been down that road with Frontier, there's no chance of that happening. I'm also considering picking up the PS4 version.
    0
     

  7. #1877
    Graal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    7
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Trophies Save the date

    Default

    Lol, you weren't joking about the controls taking some getting used to. I nearly totalled my Sidewinder in the first station I docked in.

    I'm surprised the game is so small on Xbox at only 13gb. I'm so used to Xbox games being over 50GB.
    0
     

Similar Threads

  1. Official Destiny Thread
    By Glordit in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 662
    Last Post: 31-03-2017, 08:14 AM
  2. Rust: Official Thread
    By Clive Woofer in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 26-05-2015, 04:04 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-07-2014, 02:41 PM
  4. Hawken - Official Thread.
    By Glordit in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 17-02-2014, 09:02 PM
  5. Hawken - Official Thread.
    By Glordit in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 07:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •