Page 69 of 188 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 1877

Thread: Official Elite Dangerous Thread

  1. #681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    It's only picking up 1.3GB of the total 6.1GB download :/
    !!!PSA!!!

    Frontier Support have announced the following:

    1. We are aiming to be back online with Horizons at 16:00 GMT, you should be able to download and login then.
    2. The servers will be coming offline in 1hr to prepare for the v1.5 & v2.0 updates. (Was posted at 09:00 this morning)

    And they have said that it might be better to wait till 16:00 before you think about downloading.
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

  2. #682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    !!!PSA!!!

    Frontier Support have announced the following:

    1. We are aiming to be back online with Horizons at 16:00 GMT, you should be able to download and login then.
    2. The servers will be coming offline in 1hr to prepare for the v1.5 & v2.0 updates. (Was posted at 09:00 this morning)

    And they have said that it might be better to wait till 16:00 before you think about downloading.
    I paused the download earlier anyways, but I'll wait until after 16:00 to start it up again, or maybe let it run through the night.

  3. #683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    I paused the download earlier anyways, but I'll wait until after 16:00 to start it up again, or maybe let it run through the night.
    I am planning on only downloading it tonight and indeed leaving it overnight.
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

  4. #684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    I am planning on only downloading it tonight and indeed leaving it overnight.
    Are you guys actually playing together, or just buggering around the system in varous places? I think I had a Type6 trader, as well as a cheaper ship for really long distance travel (forget the name).
    Might have an Eagle as well? I can't remember :3

  5. #685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Are you guys actually playing together, or just buggering around the system in varous places? I think I had a Type6 trader, as well as a cheaper ship for really long distance travel (forget the name).
    Might have an Eagle as well? I can't remember :3
    Well it depends on who is online. I have a couple of friends who stick around while I am online which suits me. And if there is a good CG then we usually try that out. Other wise current plans include a 7000LY trip to some nebula. Which I will use to my advantage for trying out horizons.

    Then there's the Robigo smuggling missions that pay really well. All in all, I do what I feel like. But part of my play style is to only have 1 ship at a time. I use sidewinders as bookmarks and only fly 1 ship in space. Mostly due to the fact that it is just too much work to keep track of ships and go pick them up.

    Currently I am flying a Vulture in release. And a ViperMK4 in beta.
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

  6. #686
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    I am planning on only downloading it tonight and indeed leaving it overnight.
    yeah my Steam is scheduled to only download between midnight and 6am



    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Are you guys actually playing together, or just buggering around the system in varous places? I think I had a Type6 trader, as well as a cheaper ship for really long distance travel (forget the name).
    Might have an Eagle as well? I can't remember :3
    I mostly play alone. [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] joined me once after making me buy the game. still looking for a system to settle in.

  7. #687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    yeah my Steam is scheduled to only download between midnight and 6am

    I mostly play alone. [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] joined me once after making me buy the game. still looking for a system to settle in.
    My current settling system is either TZ Arietis or Seleru Bao. Bao for ranking up in Federation and it's cheaper ships. TZ for the friends I know online and the decent missions.
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

  8. #688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    yeah my Steam is scheduled to only download between midnight and 6am

    I mostly play alone. [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] joined me once after making me buy the game. still looking for a system to settle in.
    Yeah, sorry. It's kinda difficult with a half broken (or something wrong with) joystick. Hoping to get a HOTAS otherwise I'll get acustomed to the XB1 controller.

  9. #689
    Party time! Excellent! MalicE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The mother city
    Posts
    16,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Yeah, sorry. It's kinda difficult with a half broken (or something wrong with) joystick. Hoping to get a HOTAS otherwise I'll get acustomed to the XB1 controller.
    the xbone controller works 110%

  10. #690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Are you guys actually playing together, or just buggering around the system in varous places? I think I had a Type6 trader, as well as a cheaper ship for really long distance travel (forget the name).
    Might have an Eagle as well? I can't remember :3
    It would be easier to play together if there was some form of fast travel or shuttle service. Otherwise it takes quite an effort to arrange on a central location and have everybody migrate there over the course of several hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by axon1988 View Post
    I use sidewinders as bookmarks and only fly 1 ship in space. Mostly due to the fact that it is just too much work to keep track of ships and go pick them up.
    Is there a way to move your ships now, other than flying there and leaving a ship behind?
    When an anti-piracy method is affecting the game for people who legitimately bought it and causing other people not to buy the game, there is obviously something wrong with it!

Similar Threads

  1. Official Destiny Thread
    By Glordit in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 662
    Last Post: 31-03-2017, 08:14 AM
  2. Rust: Official Thread
    By Clive Woofer in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 26-05-2015, 04:04 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-07-2014, 02:41 PM
  4. Hawken - Official Thread.
    By Glordit in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 17-02-2014, 09:02 PM
  5. Hawken - Official Thread.
    By Glordit in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 07:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •