Page 88 of 188 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Elite Dangerous Thread

these look pretty interesting

http://www.elitedangerousvoicepack.com/

Last edited by MalicE; 08-01-2016 at 08:13 AM.

i've got this one but hardly use it. It's sometimes just a bit of a pain to get everything fine tuned in Voice Attack

So... I started a little plan last night and blew all my bucks, and traded in my Viper (as hard as that was). My Viper mkIII has seen many LY's of travel and got me through so many battles. Traded in for a Diamondback Explorer and specced it for exploring. Though it is a sexy little ship (remind me of a locust in design), that yellow is just urgh. Guess I'll have to shop some paint jobs...

Upon my travels of looking for a 5A FSD for it, I happened to stumble across this little surprise. Now I knew there was a station created in memory of the late Leonard Nimoy, I just had no idea where it was and was quite a nice find to happen across. Quite a pretty little system and station too. Seems quite fitting for him.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Though it is a sexy little ship (remind me of a locust in design), that yellow is just urgh. Guess I'll have to shop some paint jobs...

I love that shade of Yellow. It looks fantastic along with the black/dark grey. I think I'll have to buy myself one. What is your max jump range with this? I checked yesterday, and my upgraded Hauler (specced for exploring) can jump 26 LY.

So... I started a little plan last night and blew all my bucks, and traded in my Viper (as hard as that was). My Viper mkIII has seen many LY's of travel and got me through so many battles. Traded in for a Diamondback Explorer and specced it for exploring. Though it is a sexy little ship (remind me of a locust in design), that yellow is just urgh. Guess I'll have to shop some paint jobs...
    yeah I don't have money for that kak so I'm just owning it. So I called my ship Bumblebee

Upon my travels of looking for a 5A FSD for it, I happened to stumble across this little surprise. Now I knew there was a station created in memory of the late Leonard Nimoy, I just had no idea where it was and was quite a nice find to happen across. Quite a pretty little system and station too. Seems quite fitting for him.
    that's a dumb name for his base. They should have called it Spock Dock

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    I love that shade of Yellow. It looks fantastic along with the black/dark grey. I think I'll have to buy myself one. What is your max jump range with this? I checked yesterday, and my upgraded Hauler (specced for exploring) can jump 26 LY.
    I'm currently getting around 18LY laden, but I just put on a 5C FSD for until I can find a 5A FSD, otherwise I'll settle for a 5B that I've found. Ideally with an A rating FSD I should get around 35LY jump range, to my calculations. The 5B is will be giving me around ~25LY's.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    a 5B will take you about 26Ly so I'm guessing a 5A should do +-30Ly

Once Malice left last night I decided to load up Sidewinder Radio, quite an entertaining experience and music is prett chilled too.

http://www.radiosidewinder.com/

I really hate you now.
    Deadmonkey and I got gunned down by one of these ships, it had no shields, but had all hard points with Auto Cannons (I.e. the ship could murder everything)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieChoke View Post
    I really hate you now.
    Deadmonkey and I got gunned down by one of these ships, it had no shields, but had all hard points with Auto Cannons (I.e. the ship could murder everything)
    I'm running mine with 2 multi-canons and a railgun