Page 12 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Games - Limited time only!

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    For the 3 people left on this planet that don't yet have it, Anomaly: Warzone Earth is free again. Just register at GamesRepublic and get your free Steam key from your GR library
    I'm one of those 3 people , but I can't get this to work did I miss this already ?

For the 3 people left on this planet that don't yet have it, Anomaly: Warzone Earth is free again. Just register at GamesRepublic and get your free Steam key from your GR library
    I'm one of those three- but it never looked that interesting to me- how is it?

Quote Originally Posted by B1nary View Post
    I'm one of those 3 people , but I can't get this to work did I miss this already ?
    Well honestly I didn't go through the process myself, as I own the game, but here's the link to the page that talks about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ave View Post
    I'm one of those three- but it never looked that interesting to me- how is it?
    It's aight. free is free, and i think it comes with trading cards

It's aight. free is free, and i think it comes with trading cards
    True that- I just get depressed when I can't catch up on my downloads, no matter how hard I try. I've still got about 40 games to download lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Imp_ZA View Post
    Plants Vs Zombies is free again, but if you use Hola Unblocker and set it to the US, you can get Syndicate on the house.

If EA allowed people to redeem cheaper Mexican versions of DA:Inquisition on Origin using Hola, I don't think they care about you using it for a game that they're giving away for free.

Although, if something happens, don't blame me, because I'll be in the same boat.

EDIT: The Origin rep on reddit clarified as to why the game isn't available in France. The only reason why it isn't available on our store, that I can think of, is because the FPB hasn't rated it yet.

"Ah, unfortunately we're not able to offer Syndicate in France due to local language laws (the restriction is because the game doesn't offer French translations and localization). That's why you're seeing PvZ on the On the House page right now rather than Syndicate.

This was the same case with Theme Hospital, as it didn't have French localization as well.

Sorry for the trouble, this one's unfortunately complicated."

For the people who are only subbed to this thread, and not the Origin one.
    Last edited by The_Imp_ZA; 03-03-2015 at 09:42 PM.

I didn't even use Hula.

Just click on The_imp's url and clicked on download for Syndicate in the browser(I was logged in to za EA on the page). The page gave me a 404 error but the pop-up did ask me to install origin. I then opened Origin client to find the game added in my Lib.

Edit: Even better, it picked up my save games from GOG version that was on my PC and I could continue via EA version. Now at least my game is synced to the cloud.
    Last edited by AlphaJohn; 03-03-2015 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Save games sync

Came across this today, looks intriguing. For all you Flight Sim lovers (if any). I know it's not for a limited time, but free none-the-less.

DCS - Digital Combat Simulator

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptor View Post
    Free Steam key for Avencast: Rise of the Mage.
    Nice find. Here's the direct link

So I remember watching a funny review on Avencast on Youtube, and I was planning on linking it here, but when I went into it I got a message to say that this video uses copyrighted content from SME (Sony music entertainment) and is not available in your region. Strange thing is I've watched the video many times, and it has no such thing. The only music is the score from the game itself.
    Interestingly enough I've seen this message more and more lately, on all sorts of things that Sony has no claim to, so what the hell are they playing at? Has anyone else noticed this?