Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Games - Limited time only!

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Hehe. Damn, I wanted to say I'll trade you my Lords of the Fallen for Forza
    Haha not a chance! I'm keeping an eye out for you. But yes, if you can find the game at a Makro or an Incredible Connection then I can get if for you at 40% off. That's how I bought mine originally and I now have enough eBucks to be able to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Sorry but no luck Deceptor. They would give me one game for free if I paid for the other two and I respectfully declined. I was quite impressed with the manager there though and would definitely support them more.
    No problem. Thanks for the effort.

Sjoh seems people have been experience totally different things. I put in 1 order for the PC Games and 1 for the Xbox Game.
    They honored 1 deal from each order. I just took my confirmation email and got these 2Name:  IMG-20160205-WA0035.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  166.1 KB

Got my ps4 LotF today. Had to wait around for the paperwork and sign my life away, but I got it.

Site is slow so cannot confirm yet, but apparently Talisman is free here.

Use the coupon GW40GIFT

Steps from epicbundles to follow:

1.) Visit the above link. 2.) Click the "Sale" button. 3.) Add "Talisman: Digital Edition" to your cart. 4.) Enter the coupon code "GW40GIFT". 5.) Complete your order. 6.) Wait for your email. This could take some minutes / hours. Please be patient! 7.) Have fun. ;-)

Sorry but no luck Deceptor. They would give me one game for free if I paid for the other two and I respectfully declined. I was quite impressed with the manager there though and would definitely support them more.
    Got a call yesterday that I can collect my copy of Lords of the Fallen . Weird since they called me last week saying it's cancelled. Any way went there this morning to collect, and they didn't even mention the error. So I hope everyone now has got their free game .

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptor View Post
    Got a call yesterday that I can collect my copy of Lords of the Fallen . Weird since they called me last week saying it's cancelled. Any way went there this morning to collect, and they didn't even mention the error. So I hope everyone now has got their free game .
    I'm glad that you got it. I had a whole email discussion with the manager at Clearwater and they will still only give it to me if I pay for the other order.

See, i had two orders. One with Lords of the Fallen and another with two PC games. So they want me to pay for one order to get the other.

It would appear that I'm the only person who didn't get my free game.

Screw it, I emailed her now again. Everyone I speak to has received their free games without paying anything. I pointed her to this thread. I wish I can point her to the whatsapp groups!

I'm glad that you got it. I had a whole email discussion with the manager at Clearwater and they will still only give it to me if I pay for the other order.

See, i had two orders. One with Lords of the Fallen and another with two PC games. So they want me to pay for one order to get the other.

It would appear that I'm the only person who didn't get my free game.
    That sucks. I also had two orders, but the guy at IC said I must just choose one game.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptor View Post
    That sucks. I also had two orders, but the guy at IC said I must just choose one game.
    Yay! i emailed her this thread and she said I can get my free game. So I'm picking up Metro Redux after work.

This is truly excellent by Incredible Connection and I will definitely buy vouchers for them via the eBucks store.