Page 377 of 1240 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 877 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 12397

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XI

ermagurd... why am I suddenly receiving email alerts and in forum notifications every time someone quotes my posts?!

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Haha, yeah I got the patagonia special just as it came out, it really was awesome! I think I still prefer the polar special though, that was amazing as well.
    I didn't even notice this was going to be a proper long season again, fantastic news!
    Hopefully I can watch the 1st two episodes of S22 tomorrow
    I was discussing the Patagonia special with someone today and mentioned it dethroned my favourite special so far - the polar special!
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    ermagurd... why am I suddenly receiving email alerts and in forum notifications every time someone quotes my posts?!
    Sometimes you subscribe to a thread just go into your cp and disable notifications.
    What is this tagged business going on?
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Why have I been tagged for TK?

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Why have I been tagged for TK?
    Was testing it out to see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    You're welcome

We've added a new third-party feature to the forum and it went live without any customisations. I have now made it so e-mail alerts are not sent by default. To get e-mail alerts you'll have to enable them in User CP.

You should be able to @mention people now too.

Testing: tag [MENTION=17]Eugene[/MENTION] [MENTION=1487]Crzwaco[/MENTION]... you're it!

#1337 #pwnage
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    You're welcome

We've added a new third-party feature to the forum and it went live without any customisations. I have now made it so e-mail alerts are not sent by default. To get e-mail alerts you'll have to enable them in User CP.

You should be able to @mention people now too.

Testing: tag [MENTION=17]Eugene[/MENTION] [MENTION=1487]Crzwaco[/MENTION]... you're it!

#1337 #pwnage
    [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] why you do dis?

This is actually pretty neat.

What is this black magic [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]

[MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] is confusing [MENTION=297]FarligOpptreden[/MENTION] and, by the looks of it, [MENTION=17]Eugene[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1487]Crzwaco[/MENTION] as well. Just wait until [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] and other regulars notice it.

/runs due to fear of spamhammer
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

I'll make an announcement on Monday after we've had some time to put this new toy through its paces. So for now the new feature isn't official, but ya'll are certainly encouraged to use it!