Page 470 of 1240 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 520 570 970 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 12397

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XI

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo View Post
    How much do they give for trade ins compared to bidorbuy/ebay/gumtree?

We got a shop called Gamezone where I can trade in
    For a ps4 title on a day of a new release is around R250 iirc

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    For a ps4 title on a day of a new release is around R250 iirc
    Quite low on a R700 game they will resell for a lot more was expecting R350+.

Ichigo Ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo View Post
    BT games? not like one needs one anymore with online shopping and BT prices are always more.
    I still enjoy going in to the BT Games near me and looking at the titles.

I much prefer owning physical copies as it's much nicer to look at over looking at my Steam library.
    Drummer | Gamer | Audiophile | Beard

Quote Originally Posted by DuckKnuckle View Post
    I still enjoy going in to the BT Games near me and looking at the titles.

I much prefer owning physical copies as it's much nicer to look at over looking at my Steam library.
    Same I also love physical and not a fan of digital unless the game only comes in that form

Ichigo Ftw

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuckKnuckle View Post
    I love looking at my Steam library.

Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    Goodluck with the job search [MENTION=3017]Glordit[/MENTION] are you going into the same line of work?
    If I am lucky could get a job teaching foreigners English, e-mailed a friend who said he will try and make a plan will have to see if I get a response.

I also prefer my Steam library. I already have a lot of physical game copies and they take up a lot of space, which I'm running out of.

I just prefer to have physical copies of console games. With it's limited space capabilities and to download ~50GB for digital releases, I thus prefer physical. Console games is the only reason I use and support BTGames, new and used.
    We have a kinda second hand games shop that buys in and sells (and rents) out games, but they seem a bit shady. The last second hand game I bought there had a printed paper cover in it's sleeve. I was not impressed.

Morning peoples
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

That awful moment your final alarm goes off on a Monday morning... [emoji20]

On the bright side, someone becomes the owner of a brand new headset today!