Page 1240 of 1240 FirstFirst ... 240 740 1140 1190 1230 1238 1239 1240
Results 12,391 to 12,397 of 12397

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XI

I've been lusting after a PS4 since it launch. Never had the extra $$$ lying around, by winning it I don't have to explain to the SO.

No TK cannot die yet, this thread must go into infinity!!!

Oh and hello everyone

Just a random idea i just got, any of you know of a Skyrim mod that changes the dragon shout words to afrikaans? I think that would be hilarious
    Almighty legit one.

Steam: TechThief Battle.net: TechThief#2664 Uplay: CrzCop Origin: TechThief

Quote Originally Posted by Mister 44 View Post
    If I ever bite the bullet and get a PS4, Last of Us will probably be the reason. I've just heard so many good things about it.
    Don't let it be the only game. The Order 1886 is amazing (playing it now). Infamous SS and FL are a barrel of monkeys. Bloodborne is great too if you liked the Souls type games. Also cross platform games are just as good/fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Don't let it be the only game. The Order 1886 is amazing (playing it now). Infamous SS and FL are a barrel of monkeys. Bloodborne is great too if you liked the Souls type games. Also cross platform games are just as good/fun.
    True that. The Order will definitely be part of my (theoretical) collection. And I also want to play Heavy Rain. I loved Fahrenheit on PC so I'm still sore that it hasn't been ported.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister 44 View Post
    If I ever bite the bullet and get a PS4, Last of Us will probably be the reason. I've just heard so many good things about it.
    And for that exact same reason you're gonna resent it. Overhyping is a cruel mistress.
    That's just like, your opinion, man.

WIN FREE SCHIT!! --> justplay.co.za

Oooe vrek! This monitor's reaching its lifespan. Text is starting to shadow. Light text on a darkened background is starting to shadow.
    I only plan to buy a new monitor early August.

They grow up so fast!

Our little Threadkiller is ready to be kicked out of the nest and left to wander the wild world on its own. Luckily his little sibling will be around to keep us company.

Behold! A new TK awakens!

http://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthre...dkiller-Mk-XII
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.