Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Star Citizen Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieChoke View Post
    Where you based? Also do you know if they release another you will have to download 12gigs again?
    I was kidding, sort of. It's a big new patch, so more likely to be 20+ Gigs. Will check a bit later. That new patching system cannot come soon enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus086 View Post
    Sometimes i don't mind the ping but when you hit that shot that you know would of been the kill shot and it doesn't register, it can make me shout ugly words.
    Yip now picture with rubber banding
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepslag View Post
    I was kidding, sort of. It's a big new patch, so more likely to be 20+ Gigs. Will check a bit later. That new patching system cannot come soon enough...
    Soz man, thought you were serious. I'm kinda waiting to hear that it's under 1gig, cause downloading then a patch the next day really made me upset.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieChoke View Post
    Soz man, thought you were serious. I'm kinda waiting to hear that it's under 1gig, cause downloading then a patch the next day really made me upset.
    PTU is tough, because when they really get rolling they patch almost every day. Even smallish patches can be 4GB plus. So if anyone has some cap they don't know what to do with...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonic View Post
    2.5 on First wave of PTU. Here's hoping for a month end live release.
    Alpha 2.5 now available to 2nd wave of PTU testers and to Subscribers as well, so should hopefully be pushed to live fairly soon. Pretty sure they're hoping to get it as polished as possible before Gamescom which kicks off in a weeks' time.

Meanwhile couple of shots from 2.5 (not mine) showing off the Grim Hex pirate base and the two new flyable ships - the Argo and the Reliant:

Name:  grimhex2.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  201.7 KB

Name:  grimhex1.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  194.3 KB

Name:  argo.jpg
Size:  307.4 KB

Name:  reliant.jpg
Size:  213.8 KB

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

Damn, that looks pretty. I was in the first wave of invites after the Avo's, but only managed to download the PTU last night. Will see if I can put in some playtime tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweepslag View Post
    Will see if I can put in some playtime tonight.
    Enjoy mate. Got my invite this morning, but with limited time and a strong feeling that I'm going to be caught up in NMS this weekend, I probably won't bother with the PTU this time around. Happy to wait for a live release. Will look forward to your thoughts though.

Not sure if you've seen them yet, but there's a 2.5 Patch Notes post over on the official forums here.

Also, I've been meaning to mention to you and the other recent MyGaming Star Citizen posters, and any SC thread lurkers, that we started to collect MyGaming members SC info in the first post on this thread. The idea was to set up other MyG-ers as friends in-game so that on the very rare occasions that two or more of us were online at the same time we could try joining the same server instance. Hasn't happened yet, but maybe one day...

Yourself, [MENTION=8896]Cronus086[/MENTION], [MENTION=6134]ArchieChoke[/MENTION], [MENTION=549]CyberDemon[/MENTION] and anyone else I've missed are welcome to drop me your SC info and I'll get you added to the list.

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

Yes, I've read the patch notes. Some cool new stuff added.

Will send you my info shortly.

Yeah I see they are on build F already.
    Those images are looking good. Have not heard of this Argo before. Reliant looking awesome.
    DALA SQUAD
    Loud, Proud and Ombeskof

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonic View Post
    Yeah I see they are on build F already.
    Those images are looking good. Have not heard of this Argo before. Reliant looking awesome.
    The Argo was featured in the SQ42 gameplay demo footage they showed last year; remember The Morrow Tour? It's the little runabout that delivers your player character to the Idris frigate where SQ42 Ep 1 is supposedly set.

Wow didn't even see the SQ42 Gameplay demo XD
    Will have a look tonight.
    DALA SQUAD
    Loud, Proud and Ombeskof