Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Xbox-One: Local Co-op ????

How is that game?
    I was thinking of picking it up the other day for my and my son to play but I opted not to on account of me not being the world's biggest Tomb Raider Fan

"The Only Blood Type that matters is .... Red" Zombie Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    How is that game?
    I was thinking of picking it up the other day for my and my son to play but I opted not to on account of me not being the world's biggest Tomb Raider Fan
    Like i said, not really a fan, i mean the size is less than 3gb (which tells you a lot) and it really is like playing a mobile game on the xbox, having said that my wife likes it, and what she likes, I Like (unless she cant hear me)
    “Well, if you see anything crawl out of the sea and try to breathe, you could try telling it not to bother.”

Dude, have you tried Diablo?
    My wife and I play it and it Rawks, loads better than the PC experience tbh

Dude, have you tried Diablo?
    My wife and I play it and it Rawks, loads better than the PC experience tbh
    We looked at it, but the chap at BTGames said we shouldnt as it was quite a comprehensive story and it would be like watching a movie halfway through.
    “Well, if you see anything crawl out of the sea and try to breathe, you could try telling it not to bother.”

Urm, I would state categorically that this is the most fun you can have with the same console on a shared game experience
    The story catches you up if you have not played Diablo I or Diablo II and no it is nothing like watching a movie halfway through.

My wife and I have played It extensively and while she did play Diablo II she is more concerned over looting and killing things than what the actual story entails

The console version is also specifically designed for pickup and play functionality and allows 4 players on the same console.

On this topic, if you can get your hands on Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends, which also both allow 4 player shared screen gameplay you should have some child friendly gaming action that your whole family can enjoy.

On the platformer space, Ratchet and Clank All For One is awesome and the same thing goes, up to four players, one copy of the game, one console

You'd have to check availability of these titles on the console / consoles you have though as I think Ratchet and Clank may be a PlayStation Exclusive

EDIT:
    See what you are potentially looking at is to maximize screen usage while cutting down on the amount of consoles needed, therefore what you are looking for is shared screen co op, which does not have split screen duplication of player viewpoints.
    This allows for co op gaming even on smaller Televisions.
    Last edited by Xero; 19-02-2015 at 09:43 AM.

Urm, I would state categorically that this is the most fun you can have with the same console on a shared game experience
    The story catches you up if you have not played Diablo I or Diablo II and no it is nothing like watching a movie halfway through.

My wife and I have played It extensively and while she did play Diablo II she is more concerned over looting and killing things than what the actual story entails

The console version is also specifically designed for pickup and play functionality and allows 4 players on the same console.

On this topic, if you can get your hands on Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends, which also both allow 4 player shared screen gameplay you should have some child friendly gaming action that your whole family can enjoy.

On the platformer space, Ratchet and Clank All For One is awesome and the same thing goes, up to four players, one copy of the game, one console

You'd have to check availability of these titles on the console / consoles you have though as I think Ratchet and Clank may be a PlayStation Exclusive

EDIT:
    See what you are potentially looking at is to maximize screen usage while cutting down on the amount of consoles needed, therefore what you are looking for is shared screen co op, which does not have split screen duplication of player viewpoints.
    This allows for co op gaming even on smaller Televisions.
    Thanks really Helpful stuff

Quote Originally Posted by JudeC View Post
    Thanks really Helpful stuff
    Borderlands2 and the prequel has 4P splitscreen. PvZGW has limited couch Co-op.
    DON'T GET MINCRAFT!!!, but it also supports 4P co-op.

Quote Originally Posted by JudeC View Post
    We looked at it, but the chap at BTGames said we shouldnt as it was quite a comprehensive story and it would be like watching a movie halfway through.
    please go back to BT games and punch that doos in the face, and then get your wife to kick him in the nuts! DIABLO 3 is quite possibly the BEST couch co-op you can get on any platform. period.