Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How do you buy digital games?

ok, now i have a new query, i went into the website, and true enough my C/C details are there. But i did notice when i logged onto the site that it was the SA site, and i changed my region on my console so that i could get netflix. Could this have something to do with it? its the same account as far as i can see with gold on both pc and console

now i'm nervous to buy on pc and find out it doesnt load on the console?

also, if i buy on pc will it automatically pull through on the console next time i log in?

Thanks again for all the help, still new to this whole xbox thing, so please bear with the newbie questions

(oh wait, on the pc i dont seem to have gold, as it keeps trying to get me to sign up to Gold)

We're sending you this message to confirm that you have purchased the following items from Microsoft:

Purchase Date
    20 January 2015

Total before Tax: R 0,00
    VAT: R 0,00
    -----
    Total for this order: R 0,00

Item(s)
    Xbox Live Gold
    - Xbox Live Gold
    Price: R 0,00
    Quantity: 1
    Thank you for being a valued member of Xbox Live Gold.

I am so fricken confused

Your Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to be automatically renewed to Gold – 1 Month on 20 February 2015. Please retain a copy of this message for your records. Here is a description of the service:
    Last edited by JudeC; 18-02-2015 at 12:46 PM. Reason: addendum
    “Well, if you see anything crawl out of the sea and try to breathe, you could try telling it not to bother.”

[MENTION=6438]JudeC[/MENTION]

The problem could be that you changed your region.

I have both a ZA and US account, don't know how that happened, but I can purchase from both region sites.

If you have a US account then you can go to the US Xbox live market and purchase games, you can also check whether you can purchase from the ZA store.

If you purchase anything on a PC, the next time you log onto your console(connected to internet) the download will start automatically.

If you have the Xbox One app on your phone/tablet you can login and see your details on whether your Gold account picks up there.
    Another cool place to buy games/codes >>https://www.g2a.com/r/kofdelight

UPdate - Ok bought a game on my MS account yesterday from work on PC (C/C details were there) and woohoo it was on my xbox when i got home so all seems to be working. I just wont put my card details on my xbox and only buy through the pc.

Thanks for all the help
    “Well, if you see anything crawl out of the sea and try to breathe, you could try telling it not to bother.”

Quote Originally Posted by JudeC View Post
    UPdate - Ok bought a game on my MS account yesterday from work on PC (C/C details were there) and woohoo it was on my xbox when i got home so all seems to be working. I just wont put my card details on my xbox and only buy through the pc.

Thanks for all the help
    You're welcome

If anyone needs any help with regards to XB1, give me a holla.
    Another cool place to buy games/codes >>https://www.g2a.com/r/kofdelight