Achievements Taking The Plunge

Here's what the MyGaming guys got:

Jan: 51
    Kevin: 28
    Quinton: 49
    Admin (rpm): 6

I saw some folks asking - so here are all the results:

Gamer Level: Lite

You do a little bit of light gaming here and there and perhaps have a small area of keen interest - but you're not really all that fussed by what gaming has to offer.

There's no doubt that you are interested in gaming (you're doing a quiz on it, after all), but you wouldn't call it your go-to hobby or a massive focus in your life - and you know what, that's okay.

Living and breathing all things gaming isn't for everyone - and the point isn't how much you game, but that you enjoy every second that you do.

Gamer Level: Enthusiast

Maybe you have a love-hate relationship with gaming - you really, really love certain aspects of it, and really hate some other parts.

Or maybe you're a gamer that's heavily invested in only one or two gaming platforms and doesn't give a toss about the rest.

Either way, you're the type of gamer who invests enough of their time into their kind gaming without getting pulled into the nitty gritty extremes other people seem to get caught up in. It's definitely a favourite hobby, but you're not making it a "thing".

Gamer Level: Classic

You're a pretty average gamer - wait! No, come back! This isn't like the perception tied to review scores, where "average" doesn't carry a mark of excellence - this is an awesome thing.

It means you game enough to enjoy all aspects of gaming - be it playing on multiple consoles, or having your fair share of gaming merchandise - but you don't get too obsessive about it.

You're chilled, and have a robust and keen interest in this awesome hobby, and everything it has to offer.

Gamer Level: Leet

You're a few achievements and collector's editions short of becoming an absolute gaming nut - but there's no denying your passion for gaming.

You're the perfect gamer: you bask in gamer culture, don't get too bogged down in platform wars, and really like to enjoy everything gaming has to offer, just short letting it rule your life.

You'll chase down those achievements, and you'll even wear your Gamerscore with pride. You've been with gaming a long time, and we bet you're looking forward to whatever the future brings.

Gamer Level: Extreme

My, my, my. You certainly take gaming to the extreme. You really love gaming. Like REALLY love it. You may even be IN love with it.

You are the ultimate gamer - if it involves digital interactive video entertainment, you're there, and you're probably dominating.

You've got all the systems, all the gear, and you hound those achievements like Internet trolls seeking out articles about diversity. You've been around the block and lapped up every puddle of digital bliss along the way.

We take our hats off to you, sir/madam. But be careful not to let gaming be your everything - there is a lot more to this world has to offer. Like bacon.

Mmmm, bacon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. Threadkiller - Got the last word in.

Quote Originally Posted by qornea View Post
    Here's what the MyGaming guys got:

Jan: 51
    Kevin: 28
    Quinton: 49
    Admin (rpm): 6

I saw some folks asking - so here are all the results:

Gamer Level: Lite

You do a little bit of light gaming here and there and perhaps have a small area of keen interest - but you're not really all that fussed by what gaming has to offer.

There's no doubt that you are interested in gaming (you're doing a quiz on it, after all), but you wouldn't call it your go-to hobby or a massive focus in your life - and you know what, that's okay.

Living and breathing all things gaming isn't for everyone - and the point isn't how much you game, but that you enjoy every second that you do.

Gamer Level: Enthusiast

Maybe you have a love-hate relationship with gaming - you really, really love certain aspects of it, and really hate some other parts.

Or maybe you're a gamer that's heavily invested in only one or two gaming platforms and doesn't give a toss about the rest.

Either way, you're the type of gamer who invests enough of their time into their kind gaming without getting pulled into the nitty gritty extremes other people seem to get caught up in. It's definitely a favourite hobby, but you're not making it a "thing".

You're a pretty average gamer - wait! No, come back! This isn't like the perception tied to review scores, where "average" doesn't carry a mark of excellence - this is an awesome thing.

It means you game enough to enjoy all aspects of gaming - be it playing on multiple consoles, or having your fair share of gaming merchandise - but you don't get too obsessive about it.

You're chilled, and have a robust and keen interest in this awesome hobby, and everything it has to offer.

Gamer Level: Leet

You're a few achievements and collector's editions short of becoming an absolute gaming nut - but there's no denying your passion for gaming.

You're the perfect gamer: you bask in gamer culture, don't get too bogged down in platform wars, and really like to enjoy everything gaming has to offer, just short letting it rule your life.

You'll chase down those achievements, and you'll even wear your Gamerscore with pride. You've been with gaming a long time, and we bet you're looking forward to whatever the future brings.

Gamer Level: Extreme

My, my, my. You certainly take gaming to the extreme. You really love gaming. Like REALLY love it. You may even be IN love with it.

You are the ultimate gamer - if it involves digital interactive video entertainment, you're there, and you're probably dominating.

You've got all the systems, all the gear, and you hound those achievements like Internet trolls seeking out articles about diversity. You've been around the block and lapped up every puddle of digital bliss along the way.

We take our hats off to you, sir/madam. But be careful not to let gaming be your everything - there is a lot more to this world has to offer. Like bacon.

Mmmm, bacon.
    Where my Level 100 gamers at? All I see is average...

The thing that should not be Tsar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies Howdy neighbour Come in for coffee

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Ironically I was the same
    Same.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Member of the Year - Voted by the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsar View Post
    Same.........
    Fools never differ eh

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. Threadkiller - Got the last word in.

Fools never differ eh
    Careful where you tread with such words...

Egg shells.

The thing that should not be Tsar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Threadkiller - Got the last word in.
    Trophies Howdy neighbour Come in for coffee

Fools never differ eh
    Lol Fools of fools also Mobile gaming didn't answer one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

What is your gamer level?
    Results

You have reached 43 of 100 points, (43%)

You’re a pretty average gamer – wait! No, come back! This isn’t like the perception tied to review scores, where “average” doesn’t carry a mark of excellence – this is an awesome thing.

It means you game enough to enjoy all aspects of gaming – be it playing on multiple consoles, or having your fair share of gaming merchandise – but you don’t get too obsessive about it.

You’re chilled, and have a robust and keen interest in this awesome hobby, and everything it has to offer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I think most of us will end up here....

Attachment 14619
    I didn't. I ended up with a 28% score, Enthusiast level. Guess I'm not such a hardcore gamer after all.

I #BlameWyvern for that.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

i was level 23

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Level = 24 Pfft! Just because I stick to PC and Mobile gaming. I want a recount!