Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
I don't think it's a questions of the game influencing you as a person, but rather your type of personality defining your gaming needs. For me, I have strong management tendencies in my life. I've had that all my life, and I can see the type of games I like are those where I can live out that management aspect in some way. I do like to occasional dumb fun game, but I always go back to games like Kerbal Space Program, Banished, or other RTS games. I love these so much. Transport Tycoon Deluxe is a game I first played 15 years ago, and to this day I still enjoy going back and playing it. In fact, I'd rather play something like that than Battlefield any day. That's just the type of person I am.

It's all about what you are trying to get out of your gaming experience. Do you want to experience team play, competitive game play? Do you want a story you can lose yourself into. Do you want managing stuff? In the end we all are looking for something from our gaming experiences.
SO WHAT U SAYING FPS PLAYERS ARE DUMB!

Just kidding ;-)

I love management style games as well, especially the type of games u spend hours setting up everything and then stepping away and watch all ur work in action.

So anything that has management or automation in it, catches my eye every time!