You should join our great gaming community

Register now
You should subscribe to our free MyGaming newsletter

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The MyGaming Steam Community giveaways complaints and meta-discussion thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge

Quote Originally Posted by The_Imp_ZA View Post
    So when I ask some questions, it's flame bait? Double standards...

What is the point of having a private discussion now? Is that not what you criticised Eugene for, for not making everything public?
    Again, you are welcome to ask me in a PM. Eugene was in a position of power and was tasked by the community to act on their behalf. While he was wearing the hat of moderator his actions should be transparent to the community that he represents. My position is dissimilar, and I'd like to spare the guys who are subscribed to this thread from having to read your conversation with me.
    When an anti-piracy method is affecting the game for people who legitimately bought it and causing other people not to buy the game, there is obviously something wrong with it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyzak View Post
    Feel free to drop me a PM next time you want to ask me something directly. This will undoubtedly cause another flurry of posts.
    Gee, if only that were used instead of creating flamebait threads in the first place.

Hindsight is 20/20 hey?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    657 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Member of the Year - Voted by the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post

My sentiments exactly... this is getting outta hand.

Peace out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    Gee, if only that were used instead of creating flamebait threads in the first place.

Hindsight is 20/20 hey?
    Ok let's try it another way then: When a member that has contributed to this thread is kicked it affects the group, and is relevant to the group. However when one member of the group asks another member of the group a direct question. It is not relevant to the others of the group and it can also be considered off-topic. It's inconsiderate towards those who are subscribed to this thread.

So while there are still members left in this group, can we take it to PM or feel free to start another thread where it can be discussed at leisure?
    When an anti-piracy method is affecting the game for people who legitimately bought it and causing other people not to buy the game, there is obviously something wrong with it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Right...I've reached my limit of civilness too....and to think I was gonna give away Arkham Knight. Thanks to everyone else, it was fun and we all had a nice run of compassion and generosity. I tip my hat.

Congrats Wyzak on yet another member driven away from a community full of people that shared out of no obligation. Racking up quite the streak here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 1: Dark Souls - Achievement Unlocked: You Died. Lots of times. But you somehow finished the game.

Right...I've reached my limit of civilness too....and to think I was gonna give away Arkham Knight. Thanks to everyone else, it was fun and we all had a nice run of compassion and generosity. I tip my hat.

Congrats Wyzak on yet another member driven away from a community full of people that shared out of no obligation. Racking up quite the streak here.
    Perhaps do this with your Arkham Knight copy

http://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthre...Pay-it-Forward

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

6 pages of non-giveaways in this thread... 6! SIX!

Finally Have An Avatar And Signature! Kwaai's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

I'm sure ignore would work well

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Very well, in that case I will cancel my give-aways until things have been resolved. If anybody really wants them, drop me a PM and we'll go the pay it forward route.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    715 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 3: Psychonauts - Completed their Basic Braining. (Achievement Unlocked: Did not let the Circus drive them insane.) MyGame Challenge 2: Borderlands 2 - They're weak to bullets, minion! Mussolini Award -

Since there are a number of established forumites that are not finding the debate around the rules around the MyGaming Steam Community give-aways stimulating (and even unpleasant), I will be splitting off the latest round of posts into a separate thread so this one can go back to being about giving away games.

No posts should be deleted in the move, but if anything goes missing, give me a prod and I'll see if I can track them down.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.