Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell/Trade in Cape Town

Exclamation Buy/Sell/Trade in Cape Town

Hi guys and gals

It has come to my attention that the current buy/sell/trade thread is a bit congested with people from all over SA, making it a bit hard to identify where the buyer/seller/trader would like to conduct the transaction.

I would suggest fixed Threads dedicated to a specified province in order to see where these buyers/sellers/traders originate from and prefer to actually conduct the transaction.

If an individual wishes to have the item/s posted to another province, they can indicate this in their post, or if the buyer is willing to pay for postage.

If there is a possible transaction between a buyer and seller/trader, please do not discuss the matter in the thread, rather PM that person.

An example of fixed Threads can be for..

Cape Town/Western Cape

Jozi

Durban

... and so on

This Thread as it states in the title are for people living in Cape Town/Western Cape.

If you have any suggestions with regards to the idea of this thread, please PM me.

I hope this meets your approval [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION] .
    Another cool place to buy games/codes >>https://www.g2a.com/r/kofdelight

It doesn't really phase me where in SA and item would come from to be honest. With friends in the courier business I don't pay courier fees and I trust some of you enough to package correctly.

I like and prefer this idea over the general thread we are currently using. Have a few stuff to sell around next week
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

If I remember correctly there was a whole section in the forum for trading but it wasn't very active. Truth is that for trading you'll do better at places like Carbonite.

I like the idea about trading games but I live in a small town and not a city and that sucks big time not enough people with ps4 around here.

Selling:

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Xbox 360 - Brand new sealed

Price: R500

No posting,sorry, PM me if you interested
    Another cool place to buy games/codes >>https://www.g2a.com/r/kofdelight

OK so:

For sale:
    11,000 eBucks (someone wanted to buy some a while back)
    R911.50 Makro vouchers

wow I never knew u could actually sell ebucks or am I misunderstanding completely?

Quote Originally Posted by Lothy View Post
    wow I never knew u could actually sell ebucks or am I misunderstanding completely?
    Each eBuck is worth 10c, and you can transfer them to another member who also has eBucks. Depending on your discount level, you then can get up to 40% discount from certain eBucks partners. For example, I'm on level 4, giving me a 30% discount, so I can buy a R500 Makro voucher, and only pay R350 for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Each eBuck is worth 10c, and you can transfer them to another member who also has eBucks. Depending on your discount level, you then can get up to 40% discount from certain eBucks partners. For example, I'm on level 4, giving me a 30% discount, so I can buy a R500 Makro voucher, and only pay R350 for it.
    Ah awesome! Thanks for taking the time to explain it, apologies for the derail.