Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Single Player vs Multi Player games?

I used to play exclusively single-player, but in the last 3 years or so it's been almost exclusively multi-player. Weird that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothy View Post
    It always amazed me the lack of personal hygiene gamers had... Perfect example is what the rage lan area smelled like by sunday, u swear they were making cheese.
    Well, considering most of the attendees were male, they were probably making cheese...

:/
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by phalen View Post
    SP over MP.

prefer doing things solo.
    Not all things are better solo...

This thread is rife with innuendo!
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Well, considering most of the attendees were male, they were probably making cheese...

:/
    Being male doesn't = no hygiene.

Man I remember a time I was playing an insanely hectic game of Q3 at a mayhem lan way back when. I remember loosing the game by like 1 frag. In my frustration I blurted out "and what the hell is that smell!" didn't notice a big guy standing behind me. He sniffed and said "oh it me" and walked off, lol I felt so kak!

But back on topic, I agree with judeC. Time and place for both!

Quote Originally Posted by JudeC View Post
    i am agnostic, they both have a time and a place in my gaming life and i cannot say which i prefer more
    Erm... "Agnostic" doesn't mean what you seem to think it does... (it quite literally means "cannot be known", or "unknowable", usually with regards to whether or not there exists a god or god-like entity).

I think what you mean is something like undecided, or unsure, or perhaps you're ambivalent about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lothy View Post
    Being male doesn't = no hygiene.

Man I remember a time I was playing an insanely hectic game of Q3 at a mayhem lan way back when. I remember loosing the game by like 1 frag. In my frustration I blurted out "and what the hell is that smell!" didn't notice a big guy standing behind me. He sniffed and said "oh it me" and walked off, lol I felt so kak!

But back on topic, I agree with judeC. Time and place for both!
    Thanks for that LOLZ. hahahaha
    That's just like, your opinion, man.

WIN FREE SCHIT!! --> justplay.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by Kimitar View Post
    Erm... "Agnostic" doesn't mean what you seem to think it does... (it quite literally means "cannot be known", or "unknowable", usually with regards to whether or not there exists a god or god-like entity).

I think what you mean is something like undecided, or unsure, or perhaps you're ambivalent about it?
    Really.... My use of the term agnostic rubbed you up the wrong way. Let me explain myself, I understand the meaning and also understand that it is normally used in reference to a higher power. I used the word with a very loose intention in that gaming was the higher power and that i did not know which i preferred or "believed" to be better than the other.

in a world of "LOL and LMFAO", where the word twerking has now officially made it into the english dictionary, my use of the word agnostic is what got you all riled up.

My apologies to all if the meaning was unclear

"I am undecided, they both have a time and a place in my gaming life and i cannot say which i prefer more."

I really hope this clears things up and apologies for any distress (extreme anxiety, sorrow, or pain.) that i may have caused.

Thank you Kimitar for enlightening (give (someone) greater knowledge and understanding about a subject or situation.) me on the error of my ways, and i can now add the word agnostic to the 79 other words, I know...

sorry really shitty mood
    “Well, if you see anything crawl out of the sea and try to breathe, you could try telling it not to bother.”

Quote Originally Posted by JudeC View Post
    Really.... My use of the term agnostic rubbed you up the wrong way. Let me explain myself, I understand the meaning and also understand that it is normally used in reference to a higher power. I used the word with a very loose intention in that gaming was the higher power and that i did not know which i preferred or "believed" to be better than the other.

in a world of "LOL and LMFAO", where the word twerking has now officially made it into the english dictionary, my use of the word agnostic is what got you all riled up.

My apologies to all if the meaning was unclear

"I am undecided, they both have a time and a place in my gaming life and i cannot say which i prefer more."

I really hope this clears things up and apologies for any distress (extreme anxiety, sorrow, or pain.) that i may have caused.

Thank you Kimitar for enlightening (give (someone) greater knowledge and understanding about a subject or situation.) me on the error of my ways, and i can now add the word agnostic to the 79 other words, I know...

sorry really shitty mood
    It didn't rub me up the wrong way, I was genuinely confused about what you were saying, and was trying to help you get your point across. I'm not sure why you think it would upset me, or why you seem so upset in your quoted post (aside from the "shitty mood", I guess).

I'm sorry if you think I was being condescending, that was genuinely not my intention.

and on that note...

Dying light is the business!