Page 13 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age *possible spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    That's a shame. They do realise that the month of November is going to be bursting at the seams with AAA games releases? Not the best time to try and compete.
    I don't think Bioware is scared of competition. This game will sell well no matter when they launch it imho. Besides with the exception of DAO there aren't many big rpgs coming out this end of year.
    Last edited by Stefan9; 08-08-2009 at 05:36 PM.

The only problem there is that I don't think my PC will run Risen. I was planning on getting Dragon Age for PS3. (Although I'm getting the PC collector's edition as well, but my PC won't be up to running that too great either. Hence the PS3 version). Borderlands will have to do until Dragon Age comes.

IGN has some new previews out on the human noble origin and a character creation video.

Posted 08/11/09 00:00 (GMT) by Challseus

http://pc.ign.com/articles/101/1012687p1.html

There is one new video showing some combat, and another video which is already on the Origins page right here at dragonage.com. I skimmed over the the preview itself, and it seems to be spoilerific, so watch out!

Interestingly, they say this is the first in a series of previews on all the origins, which they will be showing over the next few weeks.

EDIT- Looks like IGN has a bunch of vidoes released today:

Character Creation - Click Here
    Intro Cinematic - Click Here
    Human Noble Intro Cinematic - Click Here

Damn, bout to get something to drink, relax, and watch some new videos

Don't know if this has been mentioned before but does the game feature any form of multiplayer?

Deceptor, no it wont. It's in the same vein as Mass Effect, building an epic SP experience and all

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptor View Post
    Don't know if this has been mentioned before but does the game feature any form of multiplayer?
    No multiplayer as such but they have some form of community interaction planned. They haven't revealed what it is yet.

So November is now looking like one hell of an expensive month eh
    - There is no proof any of us are even alive -
    - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptor View Post
    Imagine a co-op campaign lol.

Agh yes, but I don't think it would really work the way the game has been structured. With the whole good vs. evil thing, and having a Co-Op would confuse the whole story element I suppose And how you acquire team-mates etc as the story progresses.

Would be nice though

Dragon Age has no good or evil. It uses a similar system to the witcher where there's only decision, no good or evil meter. You decide yourself whether you consider the decision evil, some of the decision apparently have consequences hours down the road.