Page 147 of 149 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1487

Thread: Dragon Age *possible spoilers*

So I decided to give this another go, and Dragon Aids Oranges is now installed on my pc yet again. Gave it a bit more time this time around and Im definitely hooked

Also struggled initially with this game, but now it's basically all I play

Ja, being and RPG fan of old, t'was weird to me that I never really got into it, first time around played it for about 2 hours and Uninstalled.

Installed it again on Sunday and ran around for about 3-4 hours, and I must say I think its going to keep me going for a while.

Still need to do patches and I also don't have any DLC. I'll only purchase the DLC if I see myself completing the main game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Also struggled initially with this game, but now it's basically all I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Maplassie View Post
    Ja, being and RPG fan of old, t'was weird to me that I never really got into it, first time around played it for about 2 hours and Uninstalled.

Installed it again on Sunday and ran around for about 3-4 hours, and I must say I think its going to keep me going for a while.

Still need to do patches and I also don't have any DLC. I'll only purchase the DLC if I see myself completing the main game.
    Same, I played it for an hour or so and never bothered with it again.

Having said that, my all time favourite game - KOTOR II - I had the same problem. I played the prelude and didn't fancy it and left it until 6 months later...then jammed it 32hrs straight in one sitting!

I'm trying to finish off ME2 and RDR then I'll hook DAO again.

Quote Originally Posted by Maplassie View Post

I had the exact same thing on my first play though, I was an hour in and I just wasn't quite into it. I started as a mage and the mage class origin isn't exactly boring, so I'm not sure why.

Anyway, after the introductory bits, the world map opening up and getting the freedom to explore, I was pretty much hooked and here I am after an excessive 305.1 hours in Dragon Age =)

AWESOME! I'm heading the same way. I'm not even playing COD4 Tonight

Dragon Aids Oranges all the way baby!

Oh, and you just HAVE to blow Kilgrim's horn...and that just sounds so wrong right now. Anyways, just dooooo eeeetttt!!! (might want to save your game before tho...)

Heads up for anyone getting witch hunt. Use the official post game epilogue save created in origins. Else there is a major glitch that spoils it for everyone that romanced morrigan.

Had this issue when importing my character from awakening,golems of amgarrak or a post games origins save where I did return to ostagar afterwards. The post game epilogue save works.

BW are working on a solution.

PC patch to fix the issue should be released monday. BW and beta testers at the official forums have tested it and seems ok. They are now just running some final tests.

The xbox 360 and ps 3 fix will take longer since it has to go to ms and sony for testing.

The update is now out. It fixes the issues and creates a post game save which you can import into dao 2. You can get it from your entitlments page at bioware social. You need to use the dao updater in your bin_ship folder to install the .dazip file.

Xbox 360 and ps3 version still in certification.