Page 99 of 149 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age *possible spoilers*

Yup, colleague I spoke of earlier just received his via courier as well. Now he has to sit drooling and dreaming over it the whole work day =)

I can confidently say at this point (71.7 hours in game), that Dragon Age will completely live up to your expectations and very likely exceed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhand View Post
    Yup, colleague I spoke of earlier just received his via courier as well. Now he has to sit drooling and dreaming over it the whole work day =)

I can confidently say at this point (71.7 hours in game), that Dragon Age will completely live up to your expectations and very likely exceed them.
    Bloody hell, did you bunk your whole work week?!

man, that was quite an install ........ and having to disable the content updater was an added irritation. But, I am about to play !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky bastids I'm at work and I probably won't even be able to play tonight

Can anyone say how badly background apps interfere with the game? I wanna know if I can leave uTorrent running while playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto_Helix View Post
    Can anyone say how badly background apps interfere with the game? I wanna know if I can leave uTorrent running while playing?
    I normally have a a lot of work related stuff on my home PC and I haven't had any problems, like at all. I really doubt uTorrent will cause any troubles, especially since its one of the leanest apps out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto_Helix View Post
    Shouldn't do a thing unless you're seeding over 9000 torrents.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhand View Post
    I normally have a a lot of work related stuff on my home PC and I haven't had any problems, like at all. I really doubt uTorrent will cause any troubles, especially since its one of the leanest apps out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Monkey View Post
    Shouldn't do a thing unless you're seeding over 9000 torrents.
    Thanks chaps

I lol'ed at "unless seeding over 9000 torrents"

4pm feels like forever.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!