Page 1 of 149 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age *possible spoilers*

Default Dragon Age *possible spoilers*

Anybody else looking forward to this game?? I have been looking forward to this since 2004, still disappointed that EA pushed release back in order to save marketing costs and not hurt their console sales for the game.

Any there's a pretty good new video available:

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/57374
    Last edited by Stefan9; 24-02-2009 at 03:23 PM.

I'm very excited for this one. It's been too long since an RPG like this has been released and when I say 'like this' I mean Bioware Quality RPG.

Nice video interview from Dr.Ray and Dr.Greg talking mainly about DA and how it will be pc centric but that they won't forget to make it a good game on the consoles either.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/69...e-Origins.html

Graphically it looks good.
    What the mind can conceive, it can achieve.

I hope that having a console version isn't going to dumb down the PC version.

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    I hope that having a console version isn't going to dumb down the PC version.
    It won't. Kotor was,jade empire and mass effect were all very good games. Besides pc version is basicly done just some polishing and bug fixing to do. Knowing BioWare they won't be changing things on that version to accommodate the console version. I trust BW, they haven't let me down before. I am worried about EA's influence but untill BW fails me I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I had my reservations about Mass Effect, if Dragon Age's story is anything as weak then I'm not going to be impressed.

Looking forward to it? You bet! Bioware have made some of my favourite PC RPGs.
    If Bioware can deliver on what they are promising, I'll be one happy camper.
    =|This space for rent|=

I've never pre-ordered a game. Dragon Age will probably be my first. It just looks like it contains everything that makes a single player RPG awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I've never pre-ordered a game. Dragon Age will probably be my first. It just looks like it contains everything that makes a single player RPG awesome.
    It's about time you took advantage of Kalahari's pre-order discounts.

"Mama always said pre-ordering was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you gonna get."