Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

Thread: General Upcoming Gaming Videos

Sort of upcoming....I hope. Though, teaser is what, 4 years old? And now request for funding? Not really pointing at CD Red going bust, but even if they arent going bust, how long will it take to research and develope the tech? Another 4 years?

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Toss up between this and BF1 for me....and TF2 is leading more and more...
    Last edited by VirtualForce; 26-10-2016 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by murfle View Post
    Spent so many hours playing the original on my Amiga back in the day. Hope they do it justice.
    Also loved it! I played Star Control 2 to death and also spent quite a lot of hours in The Urquan Masters... I'm excited!
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    Toss up between this and BF1 for me....and TF2 is leading more and more...
    I hear you, I'm also intrigued by Titanfall2. Having never played the first one, the sequel is looking fantastic with it's single player campaign attached. That being said, you need to consider the option that there will probably not be any local servers (just like BF1). Take that into consideration and I think you will struggle with a 200+ms ping in what looks to be a fast paced twitch based shooter, where BF1 has slowed down a lot and as such handles better with an equivalent ping.

Just my thoughts.

I hear you, I'm also intrigued by Titanfall2. Having never played the first one, the sequel is looking fantastic with it's single player campaign attached. That being said, you need to consider the option that there will probably not be any local servers (just like BF1). Take that into consideration and I think you will struggle with a 200+ms ping in what looks to be a fast paced twitch based shooter, where BF1 has slowed down a lot and as such handles better with an equivalent ping.

Just my thoughts.
    Very true...but I saw a link to the below on carbonite this morning

The launch of the first Titanfall game in South Africa was a bit of a disaster. That’s because the release here was cancelled just a week before it came out. The reason the game got pulled from our country is because Titanfall uses Azure servers in the cloud to connect players around the world. The system works great for multiplayer if you have Azure server support in your country, but if you don’t it is pretty horrible. South Africa doesn’t have Azure server support and that’s why the game wasn’t released here because the online experience would not be great.

It looks like developers – Respawn, have seen the error in their ways when it comes to servers and that is why Titanfall 2 will release with dedicated servers. Respawn has partnered with Multiplay which allows the game access to a number of servers across the world with minimal latency, based on Multiplay’s cloud-bursting tech. Not only does this mean the game will officially release here but it looks like we will be able to enjoy Titanfall 2 relatively lag-free.
    Source: SAGamer

On Multiplays website, they list SA as a server host region. I guess a player base would be paying for it, doubt an ISP pay will pay for it?

• Australia: Sydney
    • Canada: Toronto
    • France: Paris
    • Germany: Frankfurt
    • Hong Kong: Hong Kong
    • Italy: Milan
    • Netherlands: Amsterdam
    • Russia: Moscow
    • Singapore: Singapore
    • South Africa: Cape Town
    • Sweden: Stockholm
    • K: London
    • US: Atlanta - Georgia, Chicago - Illinois, Dallas - Texas, Herndon - Virginia, Los Angeles - California, Miami - Florida, New York - New York, Phoenix - Arizona, San Antonio - Texas, San Jose - California, Seattle - Washington, St. Louis - Missouri

Very true...but I saw a link to the below on carbonite this morning

Source: SAGamer

On Multiplays website, they list SA as a server host region. I guess a player base would be paying for it, doubt an ISP pay will pay for it?

• Australia: Sydney
    • Canada: Toronto
    • France: Paris
    • Germany: Frankfurt
    • Hong Kong: Hong Kong
    • Italy: Milan
    • Netherlands: Amsterdam
    • Russia: Moscow
    • Singapore: Singapore
    • South Africa: Cape Town
    • Sweden: Stockholm
    • K: London
    • US: Atlanta - Georgia, Chicago - Illinois, Dallas - Texas, Herndon - Virginia, Los Angeles - California, Miami - Florida, New York - New York, Phoenix - Arizona, San Antonio - Texas, San Jose - California, Seattle - Washington, St. Louis - Missouri
    That is stylin.... okay, you've twisted my arm cos I have been on the fence about this. I hereby give you permission to purchase a copy of Titanfall 2 on PC for me!

That is stylin.... okay, you've twisted my arm cos I have been on the fence about this. I hereby give you permission to purchase a copy of Titanfall 2 on PC for me!
    Name:  mXyupD1.gif
Views: 61
Size:  1.45 MB

I am considering getting it from CDKeys...

I am considering getting it from CDKeys...
    I'm not too bothered, as long as it works

[MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION] (don't know anyone else interested in this)

[MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION] (don't know anyone else interested in this)
    Absolutely spot on thoughts in this video - exactly how I feel about it. Thanks for the share Beo!

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~