Thread: Cape Town MyGaming Meet 18 April 2015 @ Buckley's

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Where in Bellville are you
    Kempenville area, east of Durban rd, North of Voortrekker rd,
    Almighty legit one.

Steam: TechThief Battle.net: TechThief#2664 Uplay: CrzCop Origin: TechThief

Pm me the address

Ok we moved to reddies Chinese restaurant in Kenridge

Was great meeting everyone present, even though I approached it as a hit and run.

So who actually pitched up? By the sound of it not many people... If I stayed in CT I would've joined for sure!
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    So who actually pitched up? By the sound of it not many people... If I stayed in CT I would've joined for sure!
    Off the top off my head, and I was there for literally 5 minutes, wyvern, groothammer & b1nary

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    Off the top off my head, and I was there for literally 5 minutes, wyvern, groothammer & b1nary
    That's what I thought. So not much of a meet, rather regular drinking buddies meeting for a beer.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Well to be honest, after you left Fish, we went for lunch at a chinese place, then missioned to my house and we had some late comers arriving. They all have just left now :P

In the end of the forumites it was: Me, DieGrootHammer, to0kenZA, B1nary, Nimatek, PsycoFish, Tblaar, Techthief, Rhymelark and Frank (cant remember his forum nick he hasnt been here in ages). It was all good fun, especially sitting in the dark thanks to load shedding!

It was awesome to meet tech and B1nary and Psyco for the first time. Maybe next time more people will show up - but I am used to the people in cape town flaking out. Only Murph had a good excuse, Malice I shall have to kick his arse again.

Hey guys it was nice meeting all of you who showed up, we should definitely do it again some time, and maybe we could try meeting up at this place, it's an esports bar(seeing as this is a gaming forum :P ) This is their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BraccianoseSportsLounge
    I have been there before and it's not to bad of a place. They have alcohol and video games so.

Also thank you again wyvern and Nimatek for giving me a lift from, and to my place. I know it was a bit out of the way so I really appreciate it.

Again it was fun meeting you all hope we can do this again real soon
    Almighty legit one.

Steam: TechThief Battle.net: TechThief#2664 Uplay: CrzCop Origin: TechThief

Was really fun meeting all the peeps. We will certainly do that again and that esports bar looks like a good idea.