Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Whackhead Pranks

  1. #1

    Cool Whackhead Pranks

    I'm a huge fan and love his pranks

    This one is epic so I just had to share!

    The Invisible Man

  2. #2

    Default

    I find the guy immature and his voice grates my nerves. Can't stand listening to even 5 minutes of his whining.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    I find the guy immature and his voice grates my nerves. Can't stand listening to even 5 minutes of his whining.
    Same.
    I don't think he is funny..
    That's just like, your opinion, man.

    WIN FREE SCHIT!! --> justplay.co.za

  4. #4
    There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    11,006

    Default

    I really don't like pranks in general, but I find this guy particularly obnoxious.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    I find the guy immature and his voice grates my nerves. Can't stand listening to even 5 minutes of his whining.
    Yup, he is the main reason I dont listen to highveld anymore, Jeremy was good...but this guy, imho, their morning shows quality has dropped hugely.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    Yup, he is the main reason I dont listen to highveld anymore, Jeremy was good...but this guy, imho, their morning shows quality has dropped hugely.
    I agree. The show was much better when jeremy was there. I don't listen to it either... Just the prank podcasts.

  7. #7

    Default

    If I turn on the radio and hear his voice I straight away switch channels or turn it off. That should say what I think of him.

  8. #8

    Default

    I listen to 5fm... He annoys me...

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mk786 View Post
    I'm a huge fan and love his pranks

    This one is epic so I just had to share!

    The Invisible Man
    Indeed an epic one, thanks!

    Some people are just so incredibly stupid
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaaislaai View Post
    Indeed an epic one, thanks!

    Some people are just so incredibly stupid
    Just wanted to chime in. I'm a big fan of his as well. No offense taken from those who dislike him, if we all shared the same tastes the world would probably be a very boring place.

Similar Threads

  1. April Fools Pranks
    By Roomys in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 07:19 PM
  2. April Fools media pranks
    By James in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 11:55 AM
  3. April Fools Day Pranks
    By PorkChop in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 01:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •