Page 65 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 718

Thread: General gaming chit chat.

  1. #641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    So did anyone round these here parts get Titanfall 2?
    Seriously thinking about it.

  2. #642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PythonFSi View Post
    Seriously thinking about it.
    yeah, biggest hold up is concern over local servers. I know [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION] has it on PS4.

  3. #643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    yeah, biggest hold up is concern over local servers. I know [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION] has it on PS4.
    Makro has it for R999 on PS4

    https://www.makro.co.za/electronics-...all-2-322566EA

  4. #644

    Default

    Fuck! I want Planet Coaster so bad.... damn you [MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION]

  5. #645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Fuck! I want Planet Coaster so bad.... damn you [MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION]
    Dude, you're not alone in being hyped for Planet Coaster. The videos of people playing the beta now looks so damn cool. I really want to get this game!!!

  6. #646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Dude, you're not alone in being hyped for Planet Coaster. The videos of people playing the beta now looks so damn cool. I really want to get this game!!!
    Of course man, it looks absolutely sublime. Let's not mention the part of my youth that was wasted on RollercoasterTycoon back in the day.

  7. #647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Fuck! I want Planet Coaster so bad.... damn you [MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION]
    Geez, what did I do to deserve to be damned?!

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Dude, you're not alone in being hyped for Planet Coaster. The videos of people playing the beta now looks so damn cool. I really want to get this game!!!
    It is excellent! It has some odd quirks and odd irritations, but is really absorbing (at least for me it is.) I've somehow managed to clock up 24 hours played in the Beta already and that's in the middle of Final Exam week and with piles of marking all over my study. And that's also without actually doing anything long term and worth keeping - just messing around with the tools and scenery objects, and building insanely nauseating and scary coasters that no-one wants ride on of course!

    Also had to test my TTP (didn't take very long ) and check if there's a profanity filter being applied to the custom text signs (there isn't):

    **Vaguely NSFW Image**
    Spoiler: show
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 78
Size:  867.1 KB

    “You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~


  8. #648

    Default

    I know about the thing on GMG where you can buy a few mystery games for a low price, normally you get crappy indie games, at least I did. Saw this thread over at carb, decided to play and on my first try, I got Titanfall 2!!

  9. #649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    I know about the thing on GMG where you can buy a few mystery games for a low price, normally you get crappy indie games, at least I did. Saw this thread over at carb, decided to play and on my first try, I got Titanfall 2!!
    Thanks for the heads up. Decided to try my luck and buy a few bundles. Got my TF2 key with the 3rd bundle

  10. #650

Similar Threads

  1. Voice chat apps for online team gaming
    By Ze Snake in forum Broadband Internet and Gaming
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 27-11-2013, 03:12 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 21-08-2013, 01:49 PM
  3. Beta Trolls... General chat doomsday prophets
    By Necuno in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-06-2012, 05:35 PM
  4. MMO Thread Killer (general chat)
    By OmegaFenix in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 27-02-2012, 01:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •