Page 65 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast

Thread: General gaming chit chat.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    So did anyone round these here parts get Titanfall 2?
    Seriously thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PythonFSi View Post
    Seriously thinking about it.
    yeah, biggest hold up is concern over local servers. I know [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION] has it on PS4.

yeah, biggest hold up is concern over local servers. I know [MENTION=767]Wlad[/MENTION] has it on PS4.
    Makro has it for R999 on PS4

https://www.makro.co.za/electronics-...all-2-322566EA

Fuck! I want Planet Coaster so bad.... damn you [MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION]

Fuck! I want Planet Coaster so bad.... damn you [MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION]
    Dude, you're not alone in being hyped for Planet Coaster. The videos of people playing the beta now looks so damn cool. I really want to get this game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Dude, you're not alone in being hyped for Planet Coaster. The videos of people playing the beta now looks so damn cool. I really want to get this game!!!
    Of course man, it looks absolutely sublime. Let's not mention the part of my youth that was wasted on RollercoasterTycoon back in the day.

Geez, what did I do to deserve to be damned?!

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    It is excellent! It has some odd quirks and odd irritations, but is really absorbing (at least for me it is.) I've somehow managed to clock up 24 hours played in the Beta already and that's in the middle of Final Exam week and with piles of marking all over my study. And that's also without actually doing anything long term and worth keeping - just messing around with the tools and scenery objects, and building insanely nauseating and scary coasters that no-one wants ride on of course!

Also had to test my TTP (didn't take very long ) and check if there's a profanity filter being applied to the custom text signs (there isn't):

**Vaguely NSFW Image**
    Spoiler: show
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 78
Size:  867.1 KB

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

I know about the thing on GMG where you can buy a few mystery games for a low price, normally you get crappy indie games, at least I did. Saw this thread over at carb, decided to play and on my first try, I got Titanfall 2!!

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    I know about the thing on GMG where you can buy a few mystery games for a low price, normally you get crappy indie games, at least I did. Saw this thread over at carb, decided to play and on my first try, I got Titanfall 2!!
    Thanks for the heads up. Decided to try my luck and buy a few bundles. Got my TF2 key with the 3rd bundle