Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lurkers

Default Lurkers

Hey everybody!

I want to start a conversation on lurkers(like myself). What are your views and opinions on lurking? Do you mind that there are many people who read this forum on a daily basis, yet don't actually contribute? Do you have any tips or advice for lurkers and how to de-lurk?

Well you made an excellent start in "de-lurking" with this thread.

Unfortunately I don't have enough time to write about it at the moment but I understand the lurking thing. It's good to see you post though.

I lurk a lot. Simply because i don't have an opinion on most of what gets discussed and i also do not want to post simply for he sake of posting. But whenever i can contribute, i will

Quote Originally Posted by Talentloos View Post
    I lurk a lot. Simply because i don't have an opinion on most of what gets discussed and i also do not want to post simply for he sake of posting. But whenever i can contribute, i will
    Personally I believe this to be misconception : you do have an opinion on most of what is said. Don't be afraid to port something, with time you get more relaxed and will find yourself taking part in more conversations. The trick is to just dive in and go with the flow.

Also, if you are a rather sarcastic bastard (like me), use lots of smileys

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

I'm a lurker as well, but don't tell anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimatek View Post
    Personally I believe this to be misconception : you do have an opinion on most of what is said. Don't be afraid to port something, with time you get more relaxed and will find yourself taking part in more conversations. The trick is to just dive in and go with the flow.

Also, if you are a rather sarcastic bastard (like me), use lots of smileys
    I agree just find a thread and join in.

Also what you trying to port?
    T A N S T A A F L

Agreed with [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] always good to see more guys posting on the forum!

Easiest way to De-Lurk is just to find a few topics that interest you, find a game you want to talk about, and then follow the thread

"I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    I'm a lurker as well, but don't tell anyone.
    ya what ever eugene. you always have more points than me on the activity comps