View Poll Results: Should Solitude get to claim his PlayStation TV prize so he can give it to BeoTeK?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep. Winrar is Soli!

27 65.85%
  • Nope. Screw those guys!

5 12.20%
  • I hereby abdicate my responsibility and leave it up to Jan to decide (I don't care)

9 21.95%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PS TV competition: Should Solitude keep the prize?

Default PS TV competition: Should Solitude keep the prize?

A quick recap: we ran a top 25 activity competition last week to give away a PlayStation TV with DualShock 4 controller. I drew a winner by random number generation and [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION]'s number came up. However, he had voluntarily disqualified himself and I was going to draw a new winner today, but he has asked if he can keep his prize.

Some things to keep in mind:

1. Soli had actually asked to be removed from the running before the prize was drawn, but I forgot/didn't see/included him anyway.

B. He suggested that we redraw the prize when I announced him as the winner.

γ. Regardless, he did actually win fair-and-square.

iv. "Reason I suddenly want to take it is to buy an XBox One from [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] and include the Playstation TV as part of the deal since he is already giving it to me for a lot cheaper than what it would normally go for. So it'll be nice if I can give him the Playstation TV since he is giving me this great deal." [SAUCE]

Vote in the poll to determine the fate of the prize! The poll will close in exactly a day.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

<- Pain in the ass.

I wouldn't hold it against anyone if they vote against me keeping the prize since I did exclude myself from the draw and then ask for a redraw.

However it would also be nice to be able to give it to [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] for being an awesome person and selling me an XBox One at a crazy good price in my time of need.

haha does that mean Sol gets 2 votes in his favor automatically as [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] gets something ? hehe

Na Its all good from this side as he won it and should of just taken it in the beginning

I was tempted to vote "no" just because you want to forsake the Superior Culture™ and get an XBone.
    Why, oh why? You want to play COD with your thumbs against Eugene?

But since you're a good guy, I voted yes.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

Quote Originally Posted by Thadin View Post
    haha does that mean Sol gets 2 votes in his favor automatically as [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] gets something ? hehe

Na Its all good from this side as he won it and should of just taken it in the beginning
    Haha thanks Thadin. I'm not voting since that would be unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister 44 View Post
    I was tempted to vote "no" just because you want to forsake the Superior Culture™ and get an XBone.
    Why, oh why? You want to play COD with your thumbs against Eugene?

But since you're a good guy, I voted yes.
    Thanks Mister 44. Our bluray player broke and instead of getting a new one I'd rather get a next gen console. I already own an XBox 360 and with it I got quite a few XBox One games through Games With Gold. So the console will be an addition to my gaming habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Haha thanks Thadin. I'm not voting since that would be unfair.
    See? Like I said: Good guy. Sometimes painfully so.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

[MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]

I like seeing our fearless leader take such a diplomatic approach to this, I cant wait to find something that i can have a poll for :P

I say rig the redraw so [MENTION=4071]BeoTeK[/MENTION] wins it. That way everything "appears" in order. No?

OK just give it to Soli because "γ."

I think he won it fair and square, he should get to make the decision on what happens to it.

If it means he gets a better (or good) deal on something else he wants its a fair trade...

"I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

He won it and felt he didn't need it. He now has plans for it and since a redraw has not yet taken place, let him have it.