Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Top 5: PlayStation 4 Games

  1. #1

    Default Top 5: PlayStation 4 Games

    Top 5: PlayStation 4 Games

    These are the current cream of the crop. What are yours?

  2. #2

    Default

    Man, I wish those exclusives weren't exclusives. Oh well, it's the way things go.

    I look forward to the XBox One version of this article!

  3. #3
    There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    11,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I look forward to the XBox One version of this article!
    Here you go.

    Exclusives:

    1. Forza Horizon 2
    2. Halo: The Master Chief Collection
    3. Forza Horizon 2: Storm Island
    4. Kalimba
    5. Sunset Overdrive


    Non-Exclusives:
    1. Grand Theft Auto V
    2. Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
    3. Rayman Legends
    4. Ori and the Blind Forest
    5. FIFA 14

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Here you go.

    Exclusives:

    1. Forza Horizon 2
    2. Halo: The Master Chief Collection
    3. Forza Horizon 2: Storm Island
    4. Kalimba
    5. Sunset Overdrive


    Non-Exclusives:
    1. Grand Theft Auto V
    2. Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
    3. Rayman Legends
    4. Ori and the Blind Forest
    5. FIFA 14
    Don't just quote Metacritic, anyone can do that!

  5. #5
    There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    11,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Don't just quote Metacritic, anyone can do that!
    You really expect me to write a whole article? I used exactly the same source MyGaming did.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    You really expect me to write a whole article? I used exactly the same source MyGaming did.
    Here's looking at you [MENTION=13779]gr33nFIEND[/MENTION]



  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    You really expect me to write a whole article? I used exactly the same source MyGaming did.
    It's missing pictures. And commentary. I'm very disappointed Eugene. You can do better than that.

  8. #8
    There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    11,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    It's missing pictures. And commentary. I'm very disappointed Eugene. You can do better than that.
    What do I look like, some kind of journalist?

Similar Threads

  1. PlayStation Plus - Free Games of September
    By BeoTeK in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 31-08-2014, 06:20 PM
  2. Top selling PlayStation games in SA
    By Kevin in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19-05-2014, 08:28 AM
  3. Play PS3 games on PS4 with PlayStation Now
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:14 PM
  4. PlayStation 4 games on PSN SA: price shock
    By James in forum Gaming News Articles
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 27-11-2013, 10:20 AM
  5. PSA: Playstation 1 and 2 games drop onto PSN
    By Jeremy in forum Gaming Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 02:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •