Thread: A new PlayStation Vita model is trademarked

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default A new PlayStation Vita model is trademarked

A new PlayStation Vita model is trademarked

It doesn't tell us much of what to expect, but it's exciting nonetheless

Tempted to get a Vita so that I can take advantage of all those PS Plus games I've unlocked, but I'm struggling to keep up with the platforms I already play on
    PSN: LydonMcG

Quote Originally Posted by Lydon View Post
    Tempted to get a Vita so that I can take advantage of all those PS Plus games I've unlocked, but I'm struggling to keep up with the platforms I already play on
    Indeed. The last thing you'd need is more of a backlog. You say you'd like to take advantage of the games, but how often will you get to them? Maybe you will, maybe you won't. It's a lot of money to invest into "maybes".

Quote Originally Posted by gr33nFIEND View Post
    Indeed. The last thing you'd need is more of a backlog. You say you'd like to take advantage of the games, but how often will you get to them? Maybe you will, maybe you won't. It's a lot of money to invest into "maybes".
    Exactly. This is especially a problem in terms of portable gaming. I'd far rather sit down in front of my PC or PS4 when I have time for gaming. If I need to game on the move, the likes of Hearthstone on my phone does the job nicely.
    PSN: LydonMcG

I know the vita is doing well in Japan. Too bad the rest of the world doesn't really care about it. So while its nice to see Sony isn't giving up on the vita, I doubt we'll see much love over here.

I'm still waiting for them to update compatibility on the PSTV that's available elsewhere in the world...