Thread: Half-Life: Full Life Consequences

Default Half-Life: Full Life Consequences

John Freeman who was Gordon Freemans brother was one day in an office typing on a computer. He got an email from his brother that said that aliens and monsters were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went. John Freeman got his computer shut down and wet on the platform to go up to the roof of the building where he left his motorcycle and normal people close because he was in his office lab coat. John Freeman got on his motorcycl and said “its time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences” so he had to go.
    So sue me I am about a year late in joining the Half-Life: Full Life Consequences band wagon, but never late than never I guess. Half-Life: Full Life Consequences, is an awesome piece of classic fan fiction written by a nine-year-old, which you can find here. Then a group of evil geniuses decided to bring it to life using some creative reading and over the top audio. Throw in the Gmod and Half-Life 2 and you get one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen this year. The rest of the series can be found here.

Episode: 1

I read this when you posted it on the Prophecy blog. Those who haven't watched it yet should really do so. It's hilarious!