Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The nVida GTS250 ripoff.

*Not only that, but the flat-out dishonesty is that Nvidia gave its board partners 'special' boards to send to reviewers. They are not allowed to give out their own vanilla cards, they MUST use the special set supplied by Nvidia.*

Damn that's just retarted!

So buy ATI..lol!!
    Come on guys, this happens all the time.
    Take your business elsewhere.
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

What the idiot fails to mention is that the manufactures can now design their own pcb and the GPU is a newer version of the 55nm technology.

Firstly, that Charlie guy from the Inquirer writes nothing but nVidia bash articles and I mean nothing. I do however agree with him on this point. marketing a two generation old GPU as something new is completely misleading and wrong. Shame on nVidia for thinking they can get away with such a slap in the face. Think I'll start calling my 8800GT a GTS250 now so I can look cool.

This is quite sad. NVidia used to be a top brand with great reputation, but that is going downhill very fast with stuff like this happening.

ATI is obviously putting them under enough pressure, and they are feeling it, otherwise they will not resort to such underhanded tactics.
    What the mind can conceive, it can achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by lilDeath View Post
    This is quite sad. NVidia used to be a top brand with great reputation, but that is going downhill very fast with stuff like this happening.

ATI is obviously putting them under enough pressure, and they are feeling it, otherwise they will not resort to such underhanded tactics.
    No, 3DFX used to be.

Whatever happened to 3dfx? One moment voodoo was on top of the world and the next it just disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by Xmnsx View Post
    Whatever happened to 3dfx? One moment voodoo was on top of the world and the next it just disappeared
    nv gobbled them up. Now they where the what a gpu making company should be... before the darktimes...before...voodoo 5 range.
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    No, 3DFX used to be.
    as I said I am still running my oldschool win98 machine with my Voodoo2 Sli boards

I still do 3DFX gaming.

yes , I am awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Maplassie View Post
    I am awesome.
    only if you could have had sli s3 trio

my voodoo 3 2000 is somewhere at my parents house it didn't move out with me...
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.