Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Too much PlayStation can cause Painfull lumps

Playstation 1 was the most amazing experience of my life. It was on that godly machine that I had my first 9 hour playing spree at the tender age of 9 and, coincidentally, playing Final Fantasy 9. But after 9 hours and then 8 hours and several hours a day I never got anything on my hands, because controllers didn't suck at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvos View Post
    Playstation 1 was the most amazing experience of my life. It was on that godly machine that I had my first 9 hour playing spree at the tender age of 9 and, coincidentally, playing Final Fantasy 9. But after 9 hours and then 8 hours and several hours a day I never got anything on my hands, because controllers didn't suck at the time.
    That's a coincidence! When I first played Final Fantasy IX I also had a mammoth 9 hour gaming session.

Final Fantasy 8 and 9 were perhaps some of the best RPGs I've ever played. And the first time I fought the final boss in 8 I had a 5 hour sprint with that...then I figured out how to do it in ~45 mins :P
    That boss is awesome. It reminds me of...when bosses were hard.

It took me an hour and a half to beat the boss in FF8 the first time. 20 minutes the second time.

i cant believe The Verge actually put this under there news section tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    It took me an hour and a half to beat the boss in FF8 the first time. 20 minutes the second time.
    20 minutes is pretty impressive. I'm still trying to figure out how long the last time was...because I refuse to loose by 25 minutes. lol.

I think I did it in 19, but I'm opening up a new thread.

So that is where the lumps are coming from - to much PS

Too much of anything will cause pain somewhere or on something!