Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Level 7 Wireless Internet

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieChoke View Post
    Yeah i did.whem i went for their 10 down and 2 up it sorted it. The 4 down 1 up only allowed me to stream at 360p, anything above would cause stream to halt.i know some dude spoke to them and came with an agreement that he could get 4 down and 4 up and he streams at 720 without issues.
    I used to be able to watch a stream with no issues at all. For the last month I can hardly watch a stream at the lowest quality :/ Buffers every 5 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    I used to be able to watch a stream with no issues at all. For the last month I can hardly watch a stream at the lowest quality :/ Buffers every 5 seconds
    Sorry i think i missed what you sent. Yeah there is huge problems of late. Lately i cant play anything or watch anything. For example. Dota 2 i get dced for like 5 secs then it reconnects. Happens rather often. I think there is something very unhealthy with their core network as its been for 2 weeks that i havent been able to have a good experience playing or watching streams. Now i just watch youtube at 360p

Sorry i think i missed what you sent. Yeah there is huge problems of late. Lately i cant play anything or watch anything. For example. Dota 2 i get dced for like 5 secs then it reconnects. Happens rather often. I think there is something very unhealthy with their core network as its been for 2 weeks that i havent been able to have a good experience playing or watching streams. Now i just watch youtube at 360p
    Hehehe what did you read?
    My game play seems fine. And streaming like the DSTV Now seems fine. But trying too stream live games on Twitch is a nightmare.
    They said I was Maxing out my 4mb Line by watching 1 single stream on the lowest possible quality with NOTHING else running at all. That does not make sense to me at all

Hehehe what did you read?
    My game play seems fine. And streaming like the DSTV Now seems fine. But trying too stream live games on Twitch is a nightmare.
    They said I was Maxing out my 4mb Line by watching 1 single stream on the lowest possible quality with NOTHING else running at all. That does not make sense to me at all
    I thought you were stream to twitch. [emoji4]. You lucky concerning your gameplay. Ill try twitch tonight and let you know. I dont generally use twitch as i never have a good experience with it when using level-7 or 3g. The only time i have had a good experience was with a fixed line.

I thought you were stream to twitch. [emoji4]. You lucky concerning your gameplay. Ill try twitch tonight and let you know. I dont generally use twitch as i never have a good experience with it when using level-7 or 3g. The only time i have had a good experience was with a fixed line.
    Ahhh okay! Any Game streaming service. Twitch, MGMS, Hitbox, You can try any of those and let me know

Ahhh okay! Any Game streaming service. Twitch, MGMS, Hitbox, You can try any of those and let me know
    Cool will do tonight.

[MENTION=6134]ArchieChoke[/MENTION] are you having in trouble with your internet.
    Its strange, I can browse to a certain extent, but email, steam and battle net dont work at all

[MENTION=6134]ArchieChoke[/MENTION] are you having in trouble with your internet.
    Its strange, I can browse to a certain extent, but email, steam and battle net dont work at all
    Hey dude, see if you can register for their sms service, they mentioned the following:-

Level-7: We are aware certain clients having email issues and are working to resolve this problem.

Perhaps battlenet was also affected.

Hey dude, see if you can register for their sms service, they mentioned the following:-

Level-7: We are aware certain clients having email issues and are working to resolve this problem.

Perhaps battlenet was also affected.
    Heheh received that sms after struggling the whole morning and decided to sms them. So I think my sms alerted them of something that was wrong

Heheh received that sms after struggling the whole morning and decided to sms them. So I think my sms alerted them of something that was wrong
    Hehe, actually like that fact that they let everyone else know though.geez I hate having to troubleshoot myself