Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Playing online games makes you a better person

Default Playing online games makes you a better person

http://mygaming.co.za/news/news/7613...er-person.htmlPlaying online games makes you a better person

And stop blaming video games for everything else too.

Quote Originally Posted by gr33nFIEND View Post
    http://mygaming.co.za/news/news/7613...er-person.htmlPlaying online games makes you a better person

And stop blaming video games for everything else too.
    I second that statement.

So that's why all the Diablo3 people are so nice in person. :P

But it would make sense, co-op games are basically team building exercises in digital form, I can see why it would reduce aggressiveness since playing with friends is usually a fun experience, everyone goes on ts, have fun joke around, and before you know it you're done with the game, grinding becomes more fun etc. etc.

Feels good to have some scientific studies behind gaming, seeing as video games tend to get a bad rep when it comes to real life actions and emotions.
    Almighty legit one.

Steam: TechThief Battle.net: TechThief#2664 Uplay: CrzCop Origin: TechThief

Dunno...with a few exceptions here & there its been mostly mediocre my side. Maybe I'm just playing the wrong games...
    #hashtag #anotherhashtag #bonushashtag

If, like me, you play online games very badly, do they still make you a better person, if only slightly?

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~

It only makes you a terrible person if you have telkom exchange congestion and your ping is constantly 100ms - 200ms :/ FML
    4690k @4.5ghz |CM SEIDON 120V PLUS |CM HAF 932 |ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer | 16GB DDR3 | 2x Saphire RX480 Nitro+ OC| 2x256GB SSD RAID0 | 850w Corsair PSU

Playing online games brings out the monster inside of me, especially when something upsets me.
    Last edited by Hagan; 27-05-2015 at 08:01 AM.

*yawn*

Another study showing something different than what is experienced in real life. I'm not buying this one bit, as I'm sure just in a few months we'll find someone else doing another study finding something else.

Playing single player games make you an even bettererer person.

Then howcome you all are such damn assholes

Quote Originally Posted by mottamort View Post
    Then howcome you all are such damn assholes
    I blame my wife - it's all her shopping for groceries and kak that prevent me from spending more on buying more online games to further improve myself. She's stunted my development towards becoming a better human being. That, and the fact that I quite like being an asshole!

“You will know the good from the bad when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”
    ~ Jedi Master Yoda ~