Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: ARK: survival evolved

The rate at which they release new dinos is amazing. Pretty much 3 dinos a week on average.

So I took the plunge and shopped it on Friday and it owned my entire weekend. This is my first survival type game and I must say I'm really enjoying it

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    So I took the plunge and shopped it on Friday and it owned my entire weekend. This is my first survival type game and I must say I'm really enjoying it
    Which server you playing on?

Haven't played in awhile but been keeping up with all the updates etc so there is a lot of new stuff to come back to

Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Which server you playing on?

Haven't played in awhile but been keeping up with all the updates etc so there is a lot of new stuff to come back to
    we on the MWEB [GMZ] PvE server. REALLY nice community so far

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    we on the MWEB [GMZ] PvE server. REALLY nice community so far
    MalicE is this server still operational?
    ARK has become seriously tough to get started lately.. I didn't play for about 6 weeks, and logged back in, and everything was smashed up etc, and now it has become almost impossible to start up without some banana using me as target practice..
    I think I can assume the South African players understand our ISP struggles and let people at least get a decent start in the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Smee View Post
    MalicE is this server still operational?
    ARK has become seriously tough to get started lately.. I didn't play for about 6 weeks, and logged back in, and everything was smashed up etc, and now it has become almost impossible to start up without some banana using me as target practice..
    I think I can assume the South African players understand our ISP struggles and let people at least get a decent start in the game...
    look for the "epic kids" PVE server ,the admins will give when you start some utility dino's that helps a lot when starting over.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasley View Post
    look for the "epic kids" PVE server ,the admins will give when you start some utility dino's that helps a lot when starting over.
    Magic, thanks Weasley, I will check that server out..

So got to check the server out, seams far easier to get started, thank you Weasley..
    RIG
    Alienware 17, i7 2.5, 32 GB Ram, GTX 860M, 1 TB HDD + 80 GB MSata, 256 GB SSD

There's this new show on SABC called Fun-Natix that I'm helping out with aimed at 9-14 year-olds. The show runs every weekday, but the tech, gadget, and gaming stuff all happens on a Tuesday.

Next week they are going with a dinosaur theme, and ARK was one of the first games I thought they should feature.

However, I don't own ARK, so a show-and-tell would be tricky. From Smee's comments above, trying to get something workable up-and-running over the weekend is also not realistic.

The question: does anyone on MyGaming know of someone who would be suitable for going on a live kids TV show in the middle of the day on Tuesday to talk about ARK and other dinosaur games, while playing them?

The show is broadcast from the SABC's Auckland Park studios.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    There's this new show on SABC called Fun-Natix that I'm helping out with aimed at 9-14 year-olds. The show runs every weekday, but the tech, gadget, and gaming stuff all happens on a Tuesday.

Next week they are going with a dinosaur theme, and ARK was one of the first games I thought they should feature.

However, I don't own ARK, so a show-and-tell would be tricky. From Smee's comments above, trying to get something workable up-and-running over the weekend is also not realistic.

The question: does anyone on MyGaming know of someone who would be suitable for going on a live kids TV show in the middle of the day on Tuesday to talk about ARK and other dinosaur games, while playing them?

The show is broadcast from the SABC's Auckland Park studios.
    its free to play this weekend and 50% off [MENTION=289]Jan[/MENTION]