Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: ARK: survival evolved

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    we on the MWEB [GMZ] PvE server. REALLY nice community so far
    I absolutely love this game but need a PvE server where I won't get raped/raided.
    GOD's NOT DEAD
    Genesis Mining code for discount SkRX43 | Hashflare.io code for discount 13C8CD09

Quote Originally Posted by Jaco Smit View Post
    I absolutely love this game but need a PvE server where I won't get raped/raided.
    look for the epic kids server

Quote Originally Posted by Weasley View Post
    look for the epic kids server
    Funny...
    GOD's NOT DEAD
    Genesis Mining code for discount SkRX43 | Hashflare.io code for discount 13C8CD09

Funny...
    why funny? EpicKids if you get an admin online just ask them for a starter kit then they give you some basic need Dino's like the beaver and bear. Or do you mean PvP

GOD's NOT DEAD

Cheaper on steam but i wouldnt support these okes. They released a paid DLC today and the game is still in EA. They should be focusing development on the main game first.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Cheaper on steam but i wouldnt support these okes. They released a paid DLC today and the game is still in EA. They should be focusing development on the main game first.
    Yea, that doesn't have me all too impressed, and the main game is having a significant drop in its steam reviews as a result. Players have been concerned about performance of the game even on high end graphics cards, and then releasing dlc for the game without having fixed these issues (and released the game) sends out the wrong message. I saw a comment from someone saying they are acting like a released game but just using early access as an excuse for not fixing optimisation issues up to this point.

I still love my ARK, apart from loosing 25 tamed dinos last Monday in August, including two brontos. Had the Bronto base hanging in mid air where I left Big Bertha last.
    GOD's NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Saulan View Post
    Yea, that doesn't have me all too impressed, and the main game is having a significant drop in its steam reviews as a result. Players have been concerned about performance of the game even on high end graphics cards, and then releasing dlc for the game without having fixed these issues (and released the game) sends out the wrong message. I saw a comment from someone saying they are acting like a released game but just using early access as an excuse for not fixing optimisation issues up to this point.
    agreed the new boidomes seem intrestting but atleast fix the game and get it out before doing paid dlc's