Page 1146 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 146 646 1046 1096 1136 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1156 1196 ... LastLast
Results 11,451 to 11,460 of 12017

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XII

  1. #11451

    Default

    Almost lunch time already! However this morning did seem to drag out.

  2. #11452
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    I've eaten already.
    T A N S T A A F L

  3. #11453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Almost lunch time already! However this morning did seem to drag out.
    Can't wait! I've only had coffee and water today. Morning went by super quick for me, thankfully.

  4. #11454
    Thread Killer Mk III Wenzdayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    15,763

    Default

    im starving, i was late to work this morning so didnt have time for breakfast.. and payday just cant come fast enough!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

  5. #11455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    im starving, i was late to work this morning so didnt have time for breakfast.. and payday just cant come fast enough!
    Amen to this im so broke
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle

  6. #11456
    Thread Killer Mk III Wenzdayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    15,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    Amen to this im so broke
    im so broke i cant even put gas in my car...the gas should last until thursday though....
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

  7. #11457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    im so broke i cant even put gas in my car...the gas should last until thursday though....
    same i put my last in yesterday and hopefully it lasts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle

  8. #11458
    Thread Killer Mk III Wenzdayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    15,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    same i put my last in yesterday and hopefully it lasts
    i hate being this broke and i still have so much wedding stuff to do.... at least we will officially be homeowners on Thursday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

  9. #11459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    i hate being this broke and i still have so much wedding stuff to do.... at least we will officially be homeowners on Thursday!
    So its a good kind of broke then. Grats on the house!

  10. #11460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    i hate being this broke and i still have so much wedding stuff to do.... at least we will officially be homeowners on Thursday!
    Yay geluk! Ek wil fotos sien ne!

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •