Page 11 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XII

Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    you see this is what grates me. [MENTION=14610]Slitza[/MENTION] you made the assumption that we are all pompous asses because we have a high post count and blah blah blah. im tired of being labelled an elitest etc when im not. we all started out where you were being noobie on the forum but we didnt do it by insutling people and a forum where you are trying to win a prize. Also i've decided screw it if you want to troll i will troll you back, mostly because I WILL WIN this Competition (FYI thats sarcasm)

Next time you want to make a statement mull it over in your head before typing it and also think how other people will perceive it. we all read things differently and also understand things differently hence the different perception made on your initial post.
    Like I said, im not here to make friends and as such, holding back on a statement like that won't happen.
    I didn't ever see anyone's post count before my first statement post
    I never called you an elitist? I only compliment true elitists as elitists.
    If I won the tablet I would give it away.
    Goodluck with the competition. It hardly matters who wins anyways

blah blah blah, fuckoff with the drama twat ........ as someone said earlier, you love/crave it because you're still in the TK perpetuating it

moving on from twat ....... found out what I will be paying for British registration - R17000+ ...... and then another R3000 odd for the passport itself, lol.
    - There is no proof any of us are even alive -
    - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto_Helix View Post
    blah blah blah, fuckoff with the drama twat ........ as someone said earlier, you love/crave it because you're still in the TK perpetuating it

moving on from twat ....... found out what I will be paying for British registration - R17000+ ...... and then another R3000 odd for the passport itself, lol.
    yikes MH thats hectic, you better start baking those cakes hey....
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

Ag, at the end of the day it works in my favor I guess. I can claim shit almost instantly when I get there, only have to get a one-way ticket and don't have to have money in the bank or a job to go to and whatnot. R20k to live lekker - bargain
    - There is no proof any of us are even alive -
    - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slitza View Post
    Now that would be telling =)

Sounds all nice and pleasant if I was a lone beggar looking to join the exclusive robin hood club. You said that you met many of the people on the forum irl and that just proves my point. You're a tight knit group. Any new member gets alienated if they dont suck up. I have no interest in meeting people from a forum or introducing myself to any community on a whim, even less so after seeing how quickly they can blow things out of proportion. My initial statement had potetial as positive and negative. It was everyone else's decision to take it negatively, so where does the problem really lie.
    Do you know what an effort I make to meet the people. I arrange meets - invite NEW members to join and we all go through the awkward phase that no one is comfortable and then suddenly one joke and we all get along. I have flown to JHB to meet members, to Durbs to meet members - some people I have only spoken to on here, and I go crash on their couches. Its called making friends.

The only reason I feel like attacking you is because you are trolling and I am in a bad mood so tag you're it.

Otherwise you can ask the people here, I tend to be the nice one. I try to include new people in all activities. But you are alienating yourself with your attitude. We do not have an elitist policy, we do not ignore newbs, we will speak to you if you make an effort to not sound condescending and you try to be nice. But your attitude stinks. And you are now my second least favourite person here.

Good morning everyone.
    T A N S T A A F L

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto_Helix View Post
    Ag, at the end of the day it works in my favor I guess. I can claim shit almost instantly when I get there, only have to get a one-way ticket and don't have to have money in the bank or a job to go to and whatnot. R20k to live lekker - bargain
    Do have an idea what area you will go to? I wish I could go back there.

Quote Originally Posted by czc View Post
    Good morning everyone.
    Morning guys!

[MENTION=14610]Slitza[/MENTION] I have been here for quite some time and I still feel outside the MyG circle if that helps
    That's just like, your opinion, man.

WIN FREE SCHIT!! --> justplay.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Do you know what an effort I make to meet the people. I arrange meets - invite NEW members to join and we all go through the awkward phase that no one is comfortable and then suddenly one joke and we all get along. I have flown to JHB to meet members, to Durbs to meet members - some people I have only spoken to on here, and I go crash on their couches. Its called making friends.

The only reason I feel like attacking you is because you are trolling and I am in a bad mood so tag you're it.

Otherwise you can ask the people here, I tend to be the nice one. I try to include new people in all activities. But you are alienating yourself with your attitude. We do not have an elitist policy, we do not ignore newbs, we will speak to you if you make an effort to not sound condescending and you try to be nice. But your attitude stinks. And you are now my second least favourite person here.
    Wyvern, I really think you're wasting your time with this fella. This member has shown no sense of caring about what other think of him/her and seems to just be here to instigate and cause trouble with the filthy attitude shown towards long-standing members of the community. This person feels as though this forum is mediocre and not up to standard, yet has made no attempt to stop posting regardless of "not caring about what people thinks of him/her or for an introduction.

Just the fact the we keep engaging with this member has proven to be a huge waste of time.

On the other hand - this person has had the activity for the day risen because of his/her actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Morning guys!

[MENTION=14610]Slitza[/MENTION] I have been here for quite some time and I still feel outside the MyG circle if that helps
    But do we alienate you, repress you, be rude to you? It took me almost a year to become part of the TK. It is the same on all forums. You start posting and slowly you become a valued member and that is all that matters