Page 260 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 360 760 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 12017

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XII

  1. #2591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    hallo hallo

    so ive got bronchitus and laryngitus
    again or is it a new thing now?

    Ichigo Ftw

  2. #2592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    hallo hallo

    so ive got bronchitus and laryngitus
    they say that happens when swallowing too much protein shakes

  3. #2593
    Thread Killer Mk III Wenzdayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    15,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo View Post
    again or is it a new thing now?
    Uhm its new...

    - - - - - - - - - - Double Post Merged - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dohc-WP View Post
    they say that happens when swallowing too much protein shakes
    again with the gutter ,

    - - - - - - - - - - Double Post Merged - - - - - - - - - -

    So its my new boss' birthday on the 5th, what would be a cool geeky thing to get him(he is into sporty stuff and has a sweet tooth)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

  4. #2594

    Default

    [MENTION=3223]Ichigo[/MENTION] - mouse wheel has started jumping, and I hate a jumping mouse wheel; have subsequently changed back to using my Genius X-G510.


  5. #2595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    So its my new boss' birthday on the 5th, what would be a cool geeky thing to get him(he is into sporty stuff and has a sweet tooth)
    How about this...

    It also depends on how much do you want to spend on a prezzie for your boss

  6. #2596
    Thread Killer Mk III Wenzdayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    15,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    How about this...

    It also depends on how much do you want to spend on a prezzie for your boss
    oooh awesome site Hammer. Its an office collective gift for him so we have to give through suggestions and then also each person needs to contribute what they feel they want to...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

  7. #2597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    oooh awesome site Hammer. Its an office collective gift for him so we have to give through suggestions and then also each person needs to contribute what they feel they want to...
    Well then, Mantality is the site you want. There are all the things in the world I want.

  8. #2598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 8sh View Post
    [MENTION=3223]Ichigo[/MENTION] - mouse wheel has started jumping, and I hate a jumping mouse wheel; have subsequently changed back to using my Genius X-G510.
    really? hope mine doesn't do it haven't really used it much yet

    Ichigo Ftw

  9. #2599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    Uhm its new...

    - - - - - - - - - - Double Post Merged - - - - - - - - - -

    again with the gutter ,
    what i was talking about this


  10. #2600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo View Post
    really? hope mine doesn't do it haven't really used it much yet
    Maybe not. It's a R30 mouse. Also, the incorrect placement of the back and forward buttons should have been a sign of "watch the fuck out, for this mouse might behave like a R30 mouse".


Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •