Page 2 of 1202 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 12017

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XII

  1. #11

    Default

    Gratz Hagan. Didn't you kill a previous TK as well?
    I remember seeing a list of previous TK killers somewhere, can't recall where or when though.

  2. #12

    Default

    A a new goat of paint. *
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!


  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    A a new goat of paint. *
    I prefer my goat black.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Gratz Hagan. Didn't you kill a previous TK as well?
    I remember seeing a list of previous TK killers somewhere, can't recall where or when though.
    Here you go: From first to last TK

    OmegaFenix - TK Gaming
    Murph - TK 1
    The Joker - TK 2
    Wenzdayz - TK 3
    Wyvern - TK 4
    MalicE - TK 5
    Lycanthrope - TK 6
    Cara - TK 7
    czc - TK 8
    Tsar - TK 9
    Crzwaco - TK 10
    Hagan - TK 11

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by satanboy View Post
    1st page

    Postwhore!

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Here you go: From first to last TK

    OmegaFenix - TK Gaming
    Murph - TK 1
    The Joker - TK 2
    Wenzdayz - TK 3
    Wyvern - TK 4
    MalicE - TK 5
    Lycanthrope - TK 6
    Cara - TK 7
    czc - TK 8
    Tsar - TK 9
    Crzwaco - TK 10
    Hagan - TK 11
    Nice list of the who's who in the forum. So what happened to Cara? Is she still around?

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McT View Post
    Postwhore!
    damn right


  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McT View Post
    Postwhore!



    Nice list of the who's who in the forum. So what happened to Cara? Is she still around?
    Nope, or at least, I don't think so.


  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McT View Post
    Nice list of the who's who in the forum. So what happened to Cara? Is she still around?
    She's left the forums for some reason, but one can't help but feel there are eyes in the dark recesses of the forum where she lurks, waiting for the moment to pounce...

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    She's left the forums for some reason, but one can't help but feel there are eyes in the dark recesses of the forum where she lurks, waiting for the moment to pounce...
    Ya know.. she recently (a month or so back) repped me on an old post! I was taken aback - thought she'd abandoned MyGaming like a sick, diseased dog in the rain.


  10. #20
    Thread Killer Mk VIII czc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Between Kensington and The Vale
    Posts
    15,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Here you go: From first to last TK

    OmegaFenix - TK Gaming
    Murph - TK 1
    The Joker - TK 2
    Wenzdayz - TK 3
    Wyvern - TK 4
    MalicE - TK 5
    Lycanthrope - TK 6
    Cara - TK 7
    czc - TK 8
    Tsar - TK 9
    Crzwaco - TK 10
    Hagan - TK 11
    #Threadkillers
    T A N S T A A F L

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •