Page 342 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 842 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 12017

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XII

Dammit I wanna be better so that I can play with the steering wheel! It arrived today and my dad and I put it together and he has been "testing" it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Dammit I wanna be better so that I can play with the steering wheel! It arrived today and my dad and I put it together and he has been "testing" it out.
    It's awesome that you got it! And it's so great of [MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION] to have done what he did. I hope you enjoy it! It's a shame that you don't get Forza on the PC. Hey and may you feel better by tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Ah man, I envy you! I think I may be addicted to the stuff.

So are you a gamer?
    I have a PS4 that I fire up on weekends.

It's awesome that you got it! And it's so great of [MENTION=15883]GregRedd[/MENTION] to have done what he did. I hope you enjoy it! It's a shame that you don't get Forza on the PC. Hey and may you feel better by tomorrow!
    I am hopeful that I will feel human tomorrow - somehow I doubt it cos I have a fancy wheel looking at me :P I will do a proper write up on the whole system once Im better. But it took us an hour to perfect the settings on the wheel but its such an easy thing to setup and install. Really user friendly.

Oh and Thanks I don't need Forza I have my F1 games :P

F1 2015 on PS4 looks amazing(ly difficult).

/He strolls into the TK with a nonchalance bordering on arrogance belying the fact of his extended absence, the only clue being a quick glance around the room to locate the position of his favourite chair. Dusting it off, he is somewhat disgusted to find that 8ta (or whatever Hagan calls himself lately) has philosophized all over the left armrest. After a moment of quiet contemplation, he decides to start with a multi-quote.

Quote Originally Posted by satanboy View Post
    I drink on top of antibiotics, doctor has told me numerous times that it is ok.
    Jip. Most antibiotics are fine with booze. Some are even absorbed better with alcohol. However, with some (like Flagyl) alcohol must be avoided at all cost since it could (and probably would) lead to severe nausea and stomach craps. <- Experience speaking

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    The spammer and its spam are destroyed. Sorry it took so long. I have a great excuse, but I thought it would be cooler if ya'll just make up an epic reason for my tardiness.
    Jan was unable to dispose of the spammer sooner because he was busy saving the world from imminent doom. Again.
    RPM commanded Jan to submit his tax returns when the MyBB/MyG radar dishes detected a comet on a collision course with earth. Jan quickly calculated the point of impact and found it to be in KZN province of South Africa. Luckily there was a firepool nearby and Jan could deflect the comet with a well aimed WII remote while playing Daxter on his PSP (and scoring RPM a 110% of income tax payout).

Quote Originally Posted by 8sh View Post
    Of what whom do you speak? What spammer?
    No idea. Obviously not you since you're still around. Plus we need to speak about what happened to my chair.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

It's good to see you [MENTION=11450]Mister 44[/MENTION]. I hope you get to visit us more often.

It's 9:15 and I can't stop yawning. Terrible. Tomorrow this time the rugby wouldn't even have started yet. Sleep well people.

It's good to see you [MENTION=11450]Mister 44[/MENTION]. I hope you get to visit us more often.

It's 9:15 and I can't stop yawning. Terrible. Tomorrow this time the rugby wouldn't even have started yet. Sleep well people.
    May still be a while before I'm back to my old spamming posting patterns, sadly. But sleep well, for tomorrow we braai Argentine beef.
    One day, I'll grow up and become responsible.
    Probably not today.

Afternoon everyone
    Almighty legit one.

Steam: TechThief Battle.net: TechThief#2664 Uplay: CrzCop Origin: TechThief