Page 390 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 490 890 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 12017

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XII

Assassin of Accountants Ike_009's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    Wow, this is the part I hate. Current company is in a bidding war with the company that made me an offer over salary. Irrespective of what happens I end up with a Ford Ranger Wildtrak worth in monthly repayments of additional cash in my pocket....
    It must suck to be offered a higher salary.
    My ignore list: n/a

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Hi TechThief! You having a good day so far?
    Yeah not to shabby,finished my practical test and now i am going to take a nap. How about yours?
    Almighty legit one.

Steam: TechThief Battle.net: TechThief#2664 Uplay: CrzCop Origin: TechThief

Hi Wenz! How are things?
    hey Soli, busy as usuals

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Hai hai wenzie

Kan ek gaan slaap?
    ja gaan slaap!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

Quote Originally Posted by Ike_009 View Post
    It must suck to be offered a higher salary.
    No it sucks, because both want me and now it's a matter of who is willing to pay me more, but at the end of the day I end up being overpaid by one of these companies and sit with a damn target on my head. That is why I hate it. I'll never say no to more money, at all...ever.

Assassin of Accountants Ike_009's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    No it sucks, because both want me and now it's a matter of who is willing to pay me more, but at the end of the day I end up being overpaid by one of these companies and sit with a damn target on my head. That is why I hate it. I'll never say no to more money, at all...ever.
    Take it for what it is. You've worked hard, people see that and they want you. You can either choose to look at it as a target or instead as a sign that people value your skills and achievements. Take the extra money, invest it for a rainy day and ride the crest of the few people in SA that have achieved success at work.

And if this inspires you and the money is burning a hole in your pocket, my pockets are awfully cold.
    My ignore list: n/a

Quote Originally Posted by TechThief View Post
    Yeah not to shabby,finished my practical test and now i am going to take a nap. How about yours?
    How did it go with the test? Mine is going alright thanks. Can also do with a nap!

Quote Originally Posted by Ike_009 View Post
    Take it for what it is. You've worked hard, people see that and they want you. You can either choose to look at it as a target or instead as a sign that people value your skills and achievements. Take the extra money, invest it for a rainy day and ride the crest of the few people in SA that have achieved success at work.

And if this inspires you and the money is burning a hole in your pocket, my pockets are awfully cold.
    yes what Ike Said!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello WinzEveryDayz.

Ok now I am officially over this day. I just know if I have to see our accountants soon I will physically slap them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Ok now I am officially over this day. I just know if I have to see our accountants soon I will physically slap them all.
    Name:  bitch-im-too-tired-to-slap-you.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  23.6 KB

Name:  bitch-im-too-tired-to-slap-you.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  23.6 KB
    Basically yes. Especially since the issue we have is one they know about, I told them about it, they told me what to do to fix it, now its an issue. Goeie fok *sorry for the language*

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooosa

Coffee isnt even helping me relax now