Page 432 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 482 532 932 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 12017

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XII

Assassin of Accountants Ike_009's Avatar

Morning y'al

Quote Originally Posted by 8sh View Post
    Can I go a month without spending money on something I don't need, or at least, no online purchases? Let's see.
    I would suggest un-subscribing from the takealot daily deal e-mail. I had that plan and then they had a lord of the rings extended edition box-set on special. Willpower be eroded faster than a castle made of sand.
    My ignore list: n/a

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Yes you can! Now go share this link :P

https://www.facebook.com/TileCraftMosaics
    You making these Wyvs?

"I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ike_009 View Post
    Morning y'al

I would suggest un-subscribing from the takealot daily deal e-mail. I had that plan and then they had a lord of the rings extended edition box-set on special. Willpower be eroded faster than a castle made of sand.
    I am not subscribed, does not help that along with a limited and repetitive playlist, 5fm plays DD ads every morning - though, I never bought something advertised like that. Right now, I'm just saving.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    You making these Wyvs?
    Hai Tom, yes I am, my mum and I make them and now we are trying to sell them as well. I am also looking at joining a craft market soon to sell some pots.

Hai Tom, yes I am, my mum and I make them and now we are trying to sell them as well. I am also looking at joining a craft market soon to sell some pots.
    Cool man! Looking good ;-) I used to make mosaics when i was at school... Did them for my Art practical...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Cool man! Looking good ;-) I used to make mosaics when i was at school... Did them for my Art practical...
    Hehehe I started for fun, then it took over and now we have pots all over the house as well as other stuff and I make it as gifts for people. So I decided why not try and sell it.

So, couple of great thigs today. New month, new season, my 8th anniversary and my company is officially 1 year old!
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Good morning people of earth...

Yai! All undergrad UNISA assignments were given extension. I can breathe this week. Maybe I'll buy Stasis and play that today to celebrate.

Hehehe I started for fun, then it took over and now we have pots all over the house as well as other stuff and I make it as gifts for people. So I decided why not try and sell it.
    Awesomesauce! and why not indeed... There arnt to many people that do mosaic these days...