Page 51 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 12017

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XII

  1. #501

    Default

    Jebuz okes, I think today was actually, legitimately, spawned from Satan's rectum...

  2. #502

    Default

    Hi everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattt View Post
    Jebuz okes, I think today was actually, legitimately, spawned from Satan's rectum...
    I agree. It was a hectic day and it's a hectic week.

  3. #503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattt View Post
    Jebuz okes, I think today was actually, legitimately, spawned from Satan's rectum...
    I think it passed by me before it got to you... I kinda softened the blow a bit for you.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

  4. #504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattt View Post
    Jebuz okes, I think today was actually, legitimately, spawned from Satan's rectum...
    I'm sorry dude, and I have to agree with you, this day was the leftover discards that falls to the ground from Satan's anus. Fcuking hell I can't believe what a shit hole of a day this was.

  5. #505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    I'm sorry dude, and I have to agree with you, this day was the leftover discards that falls to the ground from Satan's anus. Fcuking hell I can't believe what a shit hole of a day this was.
    I must agree here, but only because I had about 5 hours of sleep and could barely function today.
    Drummer | Gamer | Audiophile | Beard


  6. #506

    Default

    At least I might be doing the "artists formerly known as topgear" show at the end of the week. A little bit of light at the end of the tunnel. Just have to get through a little bit more.

    Thanks for softening the blow FarligOpptreden.

  7. #507

    Default

    My muscles are twitching sporadically during the day ever since I've stopped gyming.. anyone experience this? It's like a daily thing...
    That's just like, your opinion, man.

    WIN FREE SCHIT!! --> justplay.co.za

  8. #508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    My muscles are twitching sporadically during the day ever since I've stopped gyming.. anyone experience this? It's like a daily thing...
    Nope. Cause I'm fat.

  9. #509

    Default

    Morning everyone!

    Getting my BitCo installation today so I'll be working from home in the morning.

  10. #510

    Default

    Morning everyone Places Jacobs coffee on Table
    Last edited by Donisia; 10-06-2015 at 06:45 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •