Page 634 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 632 633 634 635 636 644 684 734 1134 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 12017

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XII

  1. #6331

    Default



    - - - - - - - - - - Double Post Merged - - - - - - - - - -

    Guess what guess what !
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle

  2. #6332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post


    - - - - - - - - - - Double Post Merged - - - - - - - - - -

    Guess what guess what !
    What?

  3. #6333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    What?
    Its mine and my sons birthday on Friday
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle

  4. #6334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    Its mine and my sons birthday on Friday
    LOL silly man

    Congrats? :P

  5. #6335

    Default

    Any sub-editors here looking for work? Or journalist people looking to work as a sub-editor? [MENTION=13779]gr33nFIEND[/MENTION] are you tired of working for MyBroadband? Haha.

  6. #6336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Any sub-editors here looking for work? Or journalist people looking to work as a sub-editor? [MENTION=13779]gr33nFIEND[/MENTION] are you tired of working for MyBroadband? Haha.
    lol unfortunately not me

  7. #6337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    lol unfortunately not me
    It's a shame that you don't work in that field.

  8. #6338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    It's a shame that you don't work in that field.
    Yea I dont have any experience, nor do I live up there :P

  9. #6339

    Default

    I wish I could be good at this writing business thing. Would love to write stuff as a job

  10. #6340

    Default

    0 * 1 = 0
    0 * 2 = 0
    0 * 1 = 0 * 2

    0/0 * 1 = 0/0 * 2

    Thus 1 = 2

    :-) Mathematics are simple

Similar Threads

  1. Threadkiller Mk XI
    By Jan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 12396
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •