Page 942 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 940 941 942 943 944 952 992 1042 ... LastLast
Results 9,411 to 9,420 of 12017

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XII

Lets see slept late, had my morning swim, going to pick up a juice parcel from post net, need to figure out how to trace a loot crate. And starwars again tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Lets see slept late, had my morning swim, going to pick up a juice parcel from post net, need to figure out how to trace a loot crate. And starwars again tonight
    It sounds like you are having a good time! When will you be going back to work or would you rather not think of that?

Wondering is this is maybe a better option: http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakk...50910278296909

Happy new year and christmas and all that to everyone.

I have a cool story, end of last year, I took on a job that no-one wanted to do, it was one of those last minute scramble type jobs, but it possibly saved a client from losing a job because they needed loads of html and css done for a presentation.

Anyway, I pulled it off, and this is what my boss got me for my effort.

Name:  20160104020055.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  129.7 KB

So I am now at least a current gen dirty console peasant

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by matt View Post
    Happy new year and christmas and all that to everyone.

I have a cool story, end of last year, I took on a job that no-one wanted to do, it was one of those last minute scramble type jobs, but it possibly saved a client from losing a job because they needed loads of html and css done for a presentation.

Anyway, I pulled it off, and this is what my boss got me for my effort.

Name:  20160104020055.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  129.7 KB

So I am now at least a current gen dirty console peasant
    That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSoup View Post
    That's awesome!
    It is hey! And he lent me a bunch of games too, so I have enough to keep me busy for quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    What a great game (and franchise). I'm still completing Grid 2 before I throw myself completely at Autosport. I'm around 75% done with Grid 2 now.

Oh, and about being back at work, I never left. Took 2 days "off" to manage the chaos at my house with the ceiling collapsing et al, but other than that I've been working the whole festive season.
    I have all GRID titles and I must say that Grid is nice (I enjoy having a teammate and "managing" my team), Grid 2 is just amazing (except drifting, I hate drifting) and thus far Autosport is nice (I love having teammates back) and the tracks are beautiful. I tend to play with realistic damage and as little driver assists as possible (barring ABS and TC)

However Autosport is making me want to use flashbacks and I hate using flashbacks as it feels like cheating.
    Last edited by PsychoFish; 04-01-2016 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    I have almost all GRID titles and I must say that Grid is nice (I enjoy having a teammate and "managing" my team), Grid 2 is just amazing (except drifting, I hate drifting) and thus far Autosport is nice (I love having teammates back) and the tracks are beautiful. I tend to play with realistic damage and as little driver assists as possible (barring ABS and TC)

However Autosport is making me want to use flashbacks and I hate using flashbacks as it feels like cheating.
    I really lost interest in Autosport and avoided it all together.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    Wondering is this is maybe a better option: http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakk...50910278296909
    Ooh, nice. Just a lot of K's on the clock. How much are you willing to spend though?

Quote Originally Posted by BeoTeK View Post
    I really lost interest in Autosport and avoided it all together.
    Was it the more "simulation" style handling or something else?