Page 949 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 449 849 899 939 947 948 949 950 951 959 999 1049 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,490 of 12017

Thread: Threadkiller Mk XII

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoFish View Post
    Yeah, the problem seems to be with their courier (MrD Couriers), most of the stuff i order I get within 48 hours, had two packages go past expected delivery date and both delays were tracked back to the couriers and not Takealot, did get a couple of vouchers off them for throwing toys due to missed delivery dates.
    Just saw this after my comment about Mr Delivery, I have in the past had them not show up on the day that I expected them, then they rock up at my office on the weekend and call me to ask why I'm not there. Takealot does seem to dispatch things quickly, especially if thy have it in their warehouse, but the couriers are definitely not as efficient.

Kalahari did go through a few different courier companies back in the day, and I had way worse experiences with them.

EDIT: And I've had a few disasters with Kalahari around christmas time, they definitely didn't handle the extra workload well. All things considered, Takealot hasn't done too badly I think, although if one of my orders had gone wrong, I would probably have a very different opinion right now.
    Last edited by matt; 05-01-2016 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matt View Post
    Just saw this after my comment about Mr Delivery, I have in the past had them not show up on the day that I expected them, then they rock up at my office on the weekend and call me to ask why I'm not there. Takealot does seem to dispatch things quickly, especially if thy have it in their warehouse, but the couriers are definitely not as efficient.

Kalahari did go through a few different courier companies back in the day, and I had way worse experiences with them.

EDIT: And I've had a few disasters with Kalahari around christmas time, they definitely didn't handle the extra workload well. All things considered, Takealot hasn't done too badly I think, although if one of my orders had gone wrong, I would probably have a very different opinion right now.
    i wont lie their service has been ok for the most part with me its just their prices sued to be really good i never really needed to shop around cause they 9/10 times had the lowest price and their daily deals were actually good deals nowadays almost anything i want i find much cheaper elsewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenzdayz View Post
    ja they must watch it just now i decide to beat them with my empty Ricci Louw bottle

Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    i wont lie their service has been ok for the most part with me its just their prices sued to be really good i never really needed to shop around cause they 9/10 times had the lowest price and their daily deals were actually good deals nowadays almost anything i want i find much cheaper elsewhere
    Ya, their prices are definitely not so great anymore. It's a pity. At least they aren't wantitall, who I see everyone is poking fun of. I think I once found a pack of AAA batteries for like R200K or something on there.

And then there's stuff like this
    http://www.wantitall.co.za/Playhut-S...ut__B00KTDZI5K
    http://www.wantitall.co.za/Shakespea...bo__B003D5ZDBK

No-one in their right mind would buy anything from them surely? Unless it's catering for ANC officials who don't mind a 1000% markup because they charge it to the treasury or something

back at work

what did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by MalicE View Post
    back at work

what did I miss?
    Racist old white female estate agents

Morning peoples.

back at work

what did I miss?
    Welcome back MalicE. There's a new brute force competition if you wish to join. It's a bit easier than last year.

ah man! I always miss all the good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Morning peoples.

Welcome back MalicE. There's a new brute force competition if you wish to join. It's a bit easier than last year.
    I saw. till 27 Nov

that's quite a commitment

Morning, everyone.

I do love the "apology" she gave. How thick can one get?

I saw. till 27 Nov

that's quite a commitment
    Or whoever lasts the longest.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    Morning, everyone.

I do love the "apology" she gave. How thick can one get?
    It gets worse, did you hear the radio interview?